Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

I didn't see a topic, but since we seem on the verge of a nuclear holocaust, it seemed worth making one.

I for one think Russia is entirely innocent regarding recent events. Here's a random news story on it:
    The UK, US, France and Germany say there is "no plausible alternative explanation" to Russian responsibility.

So some former Russian spy living in the UK was poisoned, and everyone thinks it's Russia, with Theresa May initiating a retaliatory attack against Russia.

This makes ZERO sense. Maybe someone can walk us all through the utter bull**** nonsense the government is churning out.

This entire thing feels like something the British government has done, attempting to murder someone with a Russian linked chemical, as a pretext to attack Russia (diplomatically) and distract the public away from the Tories' shambolic governing. A sort of Falklands moment, where the public rallies behind Theresa May and the contemptible scum she governs with.

The entire "Russia did it" angle makes no sense at all.

* Skripal used to be in a Russian prison, they could have killed him then.

* Why kill him now, what motive?

* Why deliberately use a chemical linked to themselves? There are numerous chemicals without connections to sovereign states, more deadly than this. Such as ricin. In fact there have been assassinations before using ricin.

* Russia is a technologically sophisticated country. Why use such an old and inefficient chemical? If Russia had wanted to kill the guy, he'd be dead and it would look like natural causes. They would have done this without upsetting the world balance.

* Everything about this points to the Tories and Theresa May. They're losing election seats. They're ****ing up Brexit and have no idea what they're doing. But now, all of Europe is cuddling up to them in a show of solidarity.

Again, why assassinate this guy with such an obvious method? I'm surprised he wasn't impaled to death using a Russian flag pole with flag attached.

On the plus side, it seems we're accelerating to the world's end. Russia recently demonstrated it's ultra modern weapons systems.

Russia has tested an array of new strategic nuclear weapons that can’t be intercepted, President Vladimir Putin announced Thursday, marking a technological breakthrough that would dramatically increase Russia’s military capability and boost the Kremlin’s global position.
    Between the cluster****s that are the American and the British governments, we're all going to wake up nuked to death in our beds one of these days. They are prodding a bear with a stick with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, other than, "Yeah, I finks Russia dids it I do. Atwocious! Russia should just go away and shut up and weave us awone. <cries>"

Gavin Williamson is like a cross between a small child and a moron.

I regret nothing!

Я не видел темы, но, поскольку мы, похоже, находимся на пороге ядерного холокоста, казалось, стоит сделать это.

Я считаю, что Россия совершенно невиновна в отношении недавних событий. Вот случайная новость:
    The UK, US, France and Germany say there is "no plausible alternative explanation" to Russian responsibility.

Так что какой-то бывший российский шпион, живущий в Великобритании, был отравлен, и все думают, что это Россия, и Тереза ​​Мэй начинает ответную атаку на Россию.

Это делает ZERO смысл. Может быть, кто-то может пройти нас через всю глупость, которую правительство избивает.

Вся эта вещь чувствует себя чем-то, что британское правительство сделало, пытаясь убить кого-то с российским химическим соединением, в качестве предлога для нападения на Россию (дипломатично) и отвлечь публику от шамболического правительства Тори. В какой-то момент Фолклендских островов, где общественность ратует за Терезой Май и презренной подонкой, с которой она управляет.

Весь угол «Россия сделал это» не имеет никакого смысла.

* Скрипал был в русской тюрьме, они могли убить его тогда.

* Зачем убивать его сейчас, какой мотив?

* Зачем сознательно использовать химический препарат, связанный с собой? Существует множество химических веществ, не связанных с суверенными государствами, более смертоносными, чем это. Такие, как рицин. На самом деле были убийства перед использованием рицина.

* Россия - технологически сложная страна. Зачем использовать такой старый и неэффективный химикат? Если бы Россия захотела убить этого парня, он был бы мертв, и это было бы похоже на естественные причины. Они сделали бы это, не нарушая баланс мира.

* Все об этом указывает на Тори и Терезу Май. Они теряют избирательные места. Они трахают Брексит и понятия не имеют, что делают. Но теперь вся Европа прижимается к ним в знак солидарности.

Опять же, зачем убивать этого парня с таким очевидным методом? Я удивлен, что он не был прикован к смерти с помощью русского флагштока с прикрепленным флагом.

С положительной стороны, похоже, мы ускоряемся до конца света.

Россия проверила множество новых стратегических ядерных вооружений, которые нельзя перехватить, заявил президент Владимир Путин в четверг, отметив технологический прорыв, который резко увеличит военный потенциал России и повысит глобальную позицию Кремля.
    Между кластерными играми, которые являются американскими и британскими правительствами, мы все собираемся разбудить до смерти на наших кроватях на днях. Они подталкивают медведя палкой без каких-либо доказательств.

Гэвин Уильямсон похож на крест между маленьким ребенком и придурком.

Я ничего не жалею!

Usman, is that you?

Comment

Metro isn't a series of books, it's the memoires of a time traveller.

Comment

We will all be Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, Robbers.

There is some discussion on this in the America's Darkest Days II thread.

Whilst the fingers definitely point strongly towards Russia, to claim there's “no plausible alternative explanation” is definitely a stretch of credibility: http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/wo...t-cleanup.html

Comment

On the plus side, it seems we're accelerating to the world's end. Russia recently demonstrated it's ultra modern weapons systems.
          Russia have been showing a lot of new and advanced weapon systems: armoured vehicles (the Armata family), stealth aircrafts (T-50/Su-57, that even got a temporary deployment in Syria...for two or three days), bombers (the PAK-DA project and the updated Tu-160s), new missiles, new ships, and a lot of other stuff. Not to mention civilian projects like the Sukhoi Superjet or the MC-21. However all of these projects are competing for a very small budget and have encountered numerous setbacks (the Su-57 flew with one semi-final engine few months ago); the missile projects are the most promising of all due to Russia's love of ICBMs and systems with a shorter range, but from there and having a combat-capable asset is a very different thing.
          That hypersonic missile has been test-fire today/yesterday, but a single separation and engine ignition don't mean the missile has a good guidance system or it lives up to the advertised specs (maneuverability in all flight regimes is one huge hurdle).
          Frankly I won't be worried about one new delivery syste being tested or announced. Several national powers can destroy human civilization with Cold War-era bombs and missiles already, despite moder interception systems: those have never been tested into a real/realistic intercept scenario and interception, even of more predictable attackers, have never been easy.

Comment

I don't know what to make of all this. I get the feeling we don't know all the facts. Perhaps there are additional secret information that points more heavily at Russia.
            I do actually quite like Russia, on occasions I find myself agreeing with them. However, they really let themselves down. They could be a force for good in this world but they just can't help themselves. They're like the clever but naughty pupil at school.

Comment

Why is it I can imagine all of this being in the next modern warfare Call of Duty

Comment

There should be a global human rights law that it is the absolute right of all humans to shoot dead any politician that mentions going to war.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  There should be a global human rights law that it is the absolute right of all humans to shoot dead any politician that mentions going to war.
                  How are you going to do that if you ban guns though?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    How are you going to do that if you ban guns though?
                    Rats. I haven't thought this through. Public flaying to death? (for the politicians, not me)

Comment

I just thought I'd post to say I love Lada Nivas, awesome things!

Comment

If I had to commend Russia for one thing, it's that they're ballsy. The Russian government is corrupt and shady as hell but no-one could accuse them of giving a damn about whether the world knows it

Seriously though, they totally have something to hide. What's particularly interesting though is, if this gets out of hand it could sink Corbyn's newfound popularity if he isn't incredibly careful.
                        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 16-03-2018, 08:20.

Comment

This made me laugh. Not quite as much as the first post in this thread but close:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Seriously though, they totally have something to hide. What's particularly interesting though is, if this gets out of hand it could sink Corbyn's newfound popularity if he isn't incredibly careful.
                            On the other hand, if it turns out Putin had nothing to do with it, Corbyn will be absolutely right suggesting we proceed with caution before portioning guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Seriously though, they totally have something to hide.
                              Based on... What evidence?

Genuine question. Not trying to bait you. But seriously, is this based on literally any kind of tangible fact, or is it purely gut feeling? Saying the nerve agent was at one point in history made by Russia isn't going to fly. That's not even remotely evidence. I used to own a big heavy watch manufactured in the USSR. If I bludgeon a pigeon to death with that watch, was the pigeon killed by the Russians, or am I in fact the pigeon murderer?

I've been following the news, and not one single outlet has offered any shred of evidence. Only politicians saying: "Yeah, I've totally seen the smoking gun evidence, it was totes Russia that dids it! WAR! WAR! WAR!"

Is there some evidence the public are not allowed to see? Also, people like the creator of the nerve agent, now living in America, has publicly stated that if the toxin had actually been used, there would be hundreds of people dead in Salisbury, not just two or three isolated people who are a bit sick in hospital.

Comment

Working...
                              X