Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Boris Johnson is an incredibly clever and astute politician, using the mask of an oafish buffoon to cover it.
    I also think he's a self-serving, privileged, old-fashioned and a little bit racist.

Comment

Yup, the buffoon persona works well for him because it's allowed him to court politics and media in a way no other politician has been able to. When his political career comes to an end he'll find a permanent home on TV with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        he'll find a home on TV with ease.
        Hopefully on this:

Comment

Russia poisons russian spy in such a way that they get found in a public place, before russian election. Uses nerve agent associated with Russia. UK puts 2 and 2 together and accuses Russia without proof. Russian people rally around their president as the west attacks them and Putin wins election. Investigation finds no real proof and we look like the morons we are.

Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Did I miss anything?
            The toilet pot

Comment

Found this on another forum, which got me thinking.

If the chemical weapon was so deadly at Salisbury and the Russians were behind it. Maybe someone should have told the fire service.

Comment

What's with the two glowbugs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                    Found this on another forum, which got me thinking.

I get that at work too. You’re doing a job in full breathing apparatus and some muppet wanders across to see what you are up to! Enjoy those sweet carcinogenic smells moron.

Comment

The EU have just stepped up their position on the matter, siding even further with the UK with five EU countries also now considering tightening the numbers of ambassadors they have in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        I get that at work too. You’re doing a job in full breathing apparatus and some muppet wanders across to see what you are up to! Enjoy those sweet carcinogenic smells moron.
                        Do you not get told off for farting at work like that?

Comment

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/22/eu-sid...ttack-7409868/

The EU have just stepped up their position on the matter, siding even further with the UK with five EU countries also now considering tightening the numbers of ambassadors they have in Russia.
                          That's pretty crazy considering our government still outright refuse to release any evidence, to anyone.

Comment

Apparently May detailed the evidence to the EU leaders at the European Conference which is what led to todays decision of them withdrawing the EU ambassador in Russia and rallying behind us. If that's the case it begins the build the argument that the evidence exists and is strong enough that clear stances can be taken.

Comment

Apparently May detailed the evidence to the EU leaders at the European Conference which is what led to todays decision of them withdrawing the EU ambassador in Russia and rallying behind us. If that's the case it begins the build the argument that the evidence exists and is strong enough that clear stances can be taken.
                              Suuuuure it does. We’ve got “evidence” honest, you’ll just have to believe us EU, the results are in the post as we speak.

Comment

If that's the case it begins the build the argument that the evidence exists and is strong enough that clear stances can be taken.
                                The government refuse to release a sample to the OPCW though, which Russia is a member of. Sounds to me like they are rallying EU support before they look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X