Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That article reads like they're aiming for this to be a smoking gun from the Russians rather than a sign Rowley was responsible which isn't what I expected when I clicked the link

Comment

Given how multiple British news outlets have been trying to spin the Trump visit, by selectively interviewing "pro Turmp" Brits, I genuinely can no longer trust anything said or printed by any British journalist.

The BBC was doing it before Trump arrived, and this morning Sky News was interviewing so called locals, who all thought Trump was great and doing a great job. Very little coverage of the protests, just good old prole locals who think he's lovely.

Not even George Orwell's 1984 had bull**** this brazen. The Ministry of Truth at least tried to be clever with its propaganda.

British journalism has sunk so low I question whether Rowley's name even is Rowley and whether Amesbury is even a real place.

Comment

Watch Al Jazeera Eng.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          Watch Al Jazeera Eng.
          I used to have that on my Satellite selection (one of the ASTRA sats), and it was great. But then it vanished. I assumed it closed down, because refreshing the channel list did not bring it back..?

Comment

Nope, it's still on the Astra sat feeds I was watching it on Freesat this morning.

Comment

I'm sure it's just coincidence that these towns are equidistant from Porton Down.
              I'd like to thank you for this. I mentioned it to my handler at the embassy and he liked it so much they decided to make an official statement to this effect, as reported by reliable and impartial news site RT.com

A leak at the Porton Down secret laboratory may explain the nerve agent poisonings in Britain, as both cases happened in nearby Salisbury and Amesbury, the Russian embassy in the UK has said.

A leak at the Porton Down secret laboratory explains the nerve agent poisonings in Britain, as both cases happened in nearby Salisbury and Amesbury, the Russian embassy in the UK has said. The Porton Down chemical laboratory is located some 8km from both Salisbury and Amesbury. Evidence points to a disgruntled Porton Down employee deliberately leaking the nerve agent.
              Well done Comrade Martinev.

Comment

I don't know about you, but I'm always picking up strange bottles of liquid I find on the street and bringing them back home: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...oning-suspects

Plus spotting Russians on CCTV is easy, they stick out like a saw thumb.

The problem is when you've already reached a conclusion, you're fitting the evidence to suit it, rather than have the evidence lead you. Are the Russians up to some sneaky behaviour? Probably, but we're so desperate to point the finger at Russia that anything else isn't even being considered, regardless of what else may present itself. We've been down this road before, as Hugh Callaghan will confirm.
                Last edited by MartyG; 19-07-2018, 07:03.

Comment

I don't know about you, but I'm always picking up strange bottles of liquid I find on the street and bringing them back home:
                  The guy is a known (to use an American term) dumpster diver, if you found a discarded high end perfume bottle still with some fluid in, you'd probably think "bargain!" and keep it to use.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well, then it probably is a SLANDEROUS LIES MADE BY WESTERN SCUM AGAINST OUR GLORIOUS COMRADES IN MOTHER RUSSIA!

Comment

Хорошо сказал товарищ Falls.

Well said Comrade Falls.

Comment

Scotland yard released a photoshop photo today which supposedly shows Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Borishov at Gatwick airport but forgot to update the CCTV timestamps, meaning that somehow both men are occupying the same space at the same time without it showing on camera.

Either that or the timestamp on the CCTV is broken, in which case we can't believe the timestamps are accurate at all. There is a slight difference in the angle of the background, so perhaps there are just identical corridors which happen to have caught them by chance at the exact same time walking in parallel (I've never flown into Gatwick, so no idea what the arrival channels are like tbh - I just thought synchronised arrivals was funny).
                        Last edited by MartyG; 05-09-2018, 17:35.

Comment

Wow. That’s quite the faux pas.

Comment

It's not as unlikely as it sounds. Most UK airports now have those non-return channels and there's usually several in a row. Gatwick definitely does, because I've walked through them. So it's not beyond the realm of possibility they arrived at the doors together and then each went into a different one. If someone would go to the lengths of falsifying the images, the timestamp is probably the first thing they'd check.
                            Last edited by endo; 05-09-2018, 19:03.

Comment

UK puts all its chips in against Putin

Comment

I once dated a hot young Russian woman. Kinda wished I'd married her now. I could flee to the Glorious Motherland, take citizenship, and learn Cyrillic. After Brexit it's probably gonna be nicer over there by default.

Always bet on the winning side. Or something. I still call shenanigans on this entire malarky. I don't for a second trust anything out of May's mouth, and those doctored photos are rather telling.

Video somewhat relevant...

Comment

Working...
                                X