Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    the second they're sure about Trump leaving office they'll start fluffing the US's boudoir pillows for another snugglefest
    Those aren't pillows!

Comment

Impending thread second wind?

Comment

I'm sure it's just coincidence that these towns are equidistant from Porton Down.

Comment

Russia: Well, well, well...

Comment

The UK has again pointed the blame on Russia

"It's all just a little bit of history repeating"

Comment

I don't get why any self respecting spy would use a nerve agent a) so easy to trace to a government and b) so rubbish. Two failed hits. A knife would be way better

Comment

Er "better". You know what I mean.

Comment

Fair point, [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION].

What's daft about the whole thing is that the guy was a double agent. By sheer definition he betrayed someone; that's what double agent is; it's a euphemism for "professional traitor". We just don't call him that because "traitor" is a negative word and he was a spy for us.

For any double agent, there are going to be people out there who have deceased friends and family due to their actions.

It was almost certainly someone settling a personal vendetta, or trying to, at least. That's a thousand times more likely than it being the Russian Government.

Comment

Is this ridiculous thread still going?

I'll be honest chaps, I think I started it after finishing a bottle wine. I barely even remember writing the OP.

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    I'm sure it's just coincidence that these towns are equidistant from Porton Down.
                    I'll have a right proper giggle if it turns out these poisonings were just some disgruntled lab British worker.

Comment

I'm glad you've posted, Sketcz, because I was concerned you were one of the new poison victims after speaking out.

Also, I'm completely surprised you were drinking when you wrote the original post

said no one.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I'm glad you've posted, Sketcz, because I was concerned you were one of the new poison victims after speaking out.
                        Nah, I was just on holiday for two weeks, and then was working on a programming project for two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                          Nah, I was just on holiday for two weeks, and then was working on a programming project for two weeks.
                          More like you were held for two weeks being reprogrammed...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            More like you were held for two weeks being reprogrammed...
                            The education centres are really very nice. You'll agree once we've had you round for a nice cuppa tea.

Comment

The thread opener is one of the highlights of 2018.

Comment

Claims by the police that they've found a bottle containing nerve agent at the house of Charlie Rowley: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...police-believe

How are they going to spin this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X