Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
    Anyone know what game this is please?

Seeing as Zaki had a epic fail, I'll pick up the slack.
    One of the Cavorite series, probably Cavorite 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      You sure she doesn’t mean FF8? FF7 has no LE in the UK, FF8 did though. It had a white rectangular box with Squall on the front, and came with the game, a T Shirt and a memory card?
      I'm thinking the info's flaky myself, most people don't approach videogames as anally and analytically as the average Bordersdowner, I was also thinking maybe FF8 as well.

PS @ QualityChimp, no way am I participating in the third current portering relationship disaster!!! #keepinhatonheadnotinthering

Comment

Nice one [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

Comment

Nice one @QualityChimp
          The dock itself is from a Kickstarter campaign a few years back.
          Quality wasn't too hot and by the time it came out, Apple had shifted to the Fire connector, which doesn't relay audio.
          Not many happy backers, judging by the comments section.

The image on the phone says Cavorite, but the Kickstarter page shows the sequel being played.
          Might as well try the newest game though!

Comment

Who is still rocking the SNES mini? I actually think I spent more time tweaking it than playing it as I’ve hammered all my favourites so many times already across the decades.

Still nice to play on a “proper” controller and it’s a wonderful experience.

Need to dig out some more obscure titles as I just realised my SNES tastes were quite mainstream

Comment

I am, I love it, my mate modded mine a few months back but I'm gonna refine a list of ultimate ROMs and get him to rejig it slightly as there's filler like Tom & Jerry and Addams Family on there right now clogging up the good sheesh.

What a great machine. Really cool bit of kit, I salute dey azziz.

Comment

I think I may add some more games to mine or *gasp* actually play Metroid, Contra, Castlevania and all the other titles people rave about instead of star 96ing Mario for the hundredth time.

I feels a thread coming on, yarr!

Comment

You named three of the VERY best there. All games to die for.

Comment

I’ve seen these three getting loads of love for ages but even back then the style of game just didn’t appeal when contrasted to say a Mystical Ninja or similar but will check them to see what the hype is about.

Will probably end up going with an RPG though as I know the SNES was renowned for them and it will be interesting to see how they fare compared to more modern games.

Comment

I think I may add some more games to mine or *gasp* actually play Metroid, Contra, Castlevania and all the other titles people rave about instead of star 96ing Mario for the hundredth time.

I feels a thread coming on, yarr!
                      If I mod mine, the main thing I want to do is put more 2-player games on there. It's a real shame that there are so few, considering it came with two pads. I mean would it have killed Nintendo to put Super Tennis and a single other sports game on there?

Comment

Super tennis was a dope game way back when I had friends.

Now I’m depressed.

Thanks [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION].

*looks around for “Twat Of The Week” trophy*

Comment

On Castlevania IV, you can twazz your whip about, thrap it, do the whippy-whip jizzle-jazzle.

What in God's name is wrong with ya??!!! What other game lets you do THAT??!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            What in God's name is wrong with ya??!!! What other game lets you do THAT??!
                            Rondo of Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Rondo of Blood.
                              I think Harmony of Dissonance did too.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                My question:
                                Are there any decent games where you build a base and defend it from attack, maybe a day/night cycle.
                                Like Fallout 4's base building, but it's the whole point of the game rather than an extra.
                                Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X