No announcement yet.

General gaming questions that aren't thread worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any NeoSD owners have the zip file that Rot made available please? i have the password, but no file.... (there's been a slight cock up)

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
      Thanks. That's incredible. How do we even know when new items have gone up? They have literally made it impossible for people to impulse buy casually.

Any chance you could post their reply? Curious as to BS wording.
      Sorry, it was quite a while ago so I don't have it anymore. That being said, I looked around online as a result of this and found PSPrices.com - which is a MUCH better way to browse PSN.

Comment

I shop on the PSN website rather than on consoles as it is much faster.
        If you select PSVita/PS TV/PSP > All PSP Games, then on the left you have the PS One Classics option.

Comment

Lego City chaps? Any good or should I just play gta v instead? Looking for fun!

Comment

Lots of fun on whatever platform you buy it on.

Comment

Nice one. It really gave me gta San Andreas vibes from the trailer and that was a load of fun.

Comment

It's GTA-lite with decent family-friendly humour and gameplay.

Comment

Thanks for all the PSN answers. Tbh I was mainly browsing with the intentioning of mopping up the last of the games I didn't have, since it looks like stuff for PS3 has ended. If they don't want me to know what they're selling, it's more their loss than mine.

Comment

Just downloading the freebie GWG Dead Space 2 onto the 360, file is 12.62 GB, I'm certain 360 discs couldn't do that so is all DLC included here? And for free?

I won't know til tomoz, 12 gig will easy see me to bedtime on my broadband.

Comment

Am I right in assuming that Sea of Thieves has no single-player content?

Comment

None specifically for the game, not much gameplay content in general either way

Comment

Would I be correct in thinking the bone is region free for 360 discs?

Comment

Is there anything on consoles that would interest a flight simulator player?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              Would I be correct in thinking the bone is region free for 360 discs?
                              Seems it doesn't matter, as the only two games I want to play aren't on the bc list anyway so if I want to play them I'll need a J360!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                                Seems it doesn't matter, as the only two games I want to play aren't on the bc list anyway so if I want to play them I'll need a J360!

Comment

Working...
                                X