General gaming questions that aren't thread worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endo View Post
    Yeah, but it's more that they're not genuine than the fact they're made in China.
    How would you know without knowing the exact factory the originals are made in? You really don’t with almost all products now days, especially electronics and plastics.

They could be coming out the back door of the same factory in reality.

Comment

Anyone picked up the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition yet? Argos have it for £21 on PS4 and I'm wondering if its worth springing for these titles... again!

Comment

I'm quite taken by Street Fighter too but I want to be sure they haven't messed with the gameplay before I get them...

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
          Anyone picked up the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition yet? Argos have it for £21 on PS4 and I'm wondering if its worth springing for these titles... again!
          Definitely worth a punt for that price.

Comment

Nice one, my main thing was seeing if they'd introduced any noticeable lag to offset the various screen/net connection things in comparison to older compilation as SF2HD Remix on the PS3 felt so sluggish/off as it always felt like there was a buffer of a few frames in between input and action that was very noticeable in the thick of it.

If you can still pull of the same old muscle memory combos like since the SNES days on this new PS4 version then its a must by as the DS4 is an excellent modern controller and the games list is also dope.

Comment

Anyone know if you can use a PS3 arcade stick with Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition on PS4? I know Capcom put the feature into SFV, but I haven't heard if they have done the same with the new collection.

Comment

Not a question but a bit of a random thing that really doesn't deserve its own thread and I have no idea where to put it. I was flicking through an industry magazine (kids' media) and saw a full page ad that says "Get Ready To Play!" with a pic of Contra (in pixels), Super Bomberman and Frogger. It's an ad by 4K Media, which mostly just does Yu-Gi-Oh but is owned by Konami. First time I've seen them do anything other than Yu-Gi-Oh and it seems they're looking out for licensing opportunities in children's media for some of its classic IP. Not really seeing Contra lending itself to a modern children's TV show but who knows.

Comment

Maybe if they fight robots like the PAL version and do it in the style of the new Thundercats. Action and laughs for kids, 80s action flick pastiche vibe for dads watching along. You should make it Dogg. Just credit me as co-creator thx

Comment

Is Mirrors Edge Catalyst worth £4? Or would I be better off buying the original title on 360 for a £1?

Buy Video Games and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items

Comment

Does the epic Pokémon animation theme song pop up in any of the Pokémon games?
                      Last edited by hudson; 20-06-2018, 11:20.

Comment

Sorry but no.

Comment

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Does the epic Pokémon animation theme song pop up in any of the Pokémon games?
                            Nope. The TV show is very much an adaptation; it only nominally follows the games. I think Yellow was the game which was closest, because that was made for the American market, and even that doesn't use the theme.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Sorry but no.

Comment

My 7 year old son absolutely loves the theme tune. I have a proper ear worm of it. It is great in a **** but good sort of way.

Comment

Working...
                                X