Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Any suggestions?
    you sir need State of Decay, the demo really let the game down as it seemed ropey as **** when it first came out, the first section has you wandering around a wood and is pretty poor but once you got to the first area and started to explore and build up your base. It was like a video game version of the walking dead exploring the local area finding resources and rescuing people, was great fun.

New ones out soon and is on xbox game pass too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      you sir need State of Decay, the demo really let the game down as it seemed ropey as **** when it first came out, the first section has you wandering around a wood and is pretty poor but once you got to the first area and started to explore and build up your base. It was like a video game version of the walking dead exploring the local area finding resources and rescuing people, was great fun.

New ones out soon and is on xbox game pass too.
      Brillant, thanks!

Yes, the sequel is due out next month!

Ooh and it's co-op! You how I love me some co-op, 'bowski!

EDIT:
      There are two versions coming out the standard is £24 for Prime subscribers, which is a decent price (but gets my season-pass-senses tingling) and the Ultimate Edition, which contains the first game (why wouls you play that if you had the new game?) a car, a weapon and some supplies for £39.99, which doesn't seem that much of a bargain.
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 23-04-2018, 09:43.

Comment

Brillant, thanks!

Yes, the sequel is due out next month!

Ooh and it's co-op! You how I love me some co-op, 'bowski!

I'm really looking forward to this as i thought the first game was crying out for co-op, cant wait to try it.

Comment

You going to get it, [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION]? It's a One exclusive, isn't it as it's MS studios?

Comment

You going to get it, [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION]? It's a One exclusive, isn't it as it's MS studios?
            its on xbox game pass so will be playable on pc too with cross playsupport for xbox and pc players

Windows ten logo at bottom of site, i will pick up the 14 day trial of game pass to give it a go and then probably pick up a few month pass if i do like it.

Comment

I keep considering Game Pass, but I've got a Live sub, a PS4 sub and loads of unplayed games, so it seems like another cost on top.
              I do want to play Sea of Thieves though!

Comment

I keep considering Game Pass, but I've got a Live sub, a PS4 sub and loads of unplayed games, so it seems like another cost on top.
                I do want to play Sea of Thieves though!
                CDkeys do a one month pass for £3.00 so its not that expensive to give them two games you fancy a try, from what I've heard as well, No Mans Sea is a great game for the first ten hours then gets old pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  CDkeys do a one month pass for £3.00 so its not that expensive to give them two games you fancy a try, from what I've heard as well, No Mans Sea is a great game for the first ten hours then gets old pretty fast.
                  That's perfect, thanks!

Maybe we can try State of Decay 2 out when it drops, with the caveat that I'm even more rubbish at shooters than I am at fighting monsters...

Comment

That's perfect, thanks!

Maybe we can try State of Decay 2 out when it drops, with the caveat that I'm even more rubbish at shooters than I am at fighting monsters...
                    Definitely, what i liked about the first state of decay was you really had to watch the herds of zombies, sneaking in and out of areas to get resources always felt like a tense experience. Finding some choice loot was an exhilarating experience as every zombie had the chance to take you out pretty much lke it is in the walking dead. it had cars in it to as the maps where massive and their was lots to explore and do.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      If I mod mine, the main thing I want to do is put more 2-player games on there. It's a real shame that there are so few, considering it came with two pads. I mean would it have killed Nintendo to put Super Tennis and a single other sports game on there?
                      Super Tennis is the one game that almost cost me a controller. So frustrating.

Comment

Anyone bought any of the retrogamingcables.co.uk Packapunch line of cables? Are they worth the extra over their standard products?

Comment

How do you access the PS1 classics range on PSN through a PS3?

It used to be easy. There was a big box called "PS1 Classics" and clicking it brought up all the PS1 classics. But now, it's hidden. I've clicked on "Featured", and I've clicked on "Games", and then I even searched through the genres sub-section, thinking it might be under "retro" or "classics". Nothing. I even called up the "All Games" menu, and then tried filtering by price and format, but PS1 Classics do not show up.

They appear to have walled off that entire section. It seems to me that it is now impossible to view PS1 classics.

The PS1 games are still there, because searching for Alundra or MGS brings up their listing in the search page, but I want to see the entire range.

Unless I'm missing something. It's possible there's some fancy way of accessing it, but not that I could find. Clicked on everything. I hate, hate, hate the latest redesign of PSN. It seems designed to be as infuriating as possible, with the intention of making me not want to spend money there. In a bizarre twist of fate, MS' XBLA storefront is surprisingly clean and easy to navigate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                            The PS1 games are still there, because searching for Alundra or MGS brings up their listing in the search page, but I want to see the entire range.
                            You can't. I even emailed Sony support about it back when I had a Vita. You still could, back then, in the USA store, but not in the Euro one. They gave me a handwavey bull**** response. The category has been removed, even though the games are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              You can't. I even emailed Sony support about it back when I had a Vita. You still could, back then, in the USA store, but not in the Euro one. They gave me a handwavey bull**** response. The category has been removed, even though the games are still there.
                              Thanks. That's incredible. How do we even know when new items have gone up? They have literally made it impossible for people to impulse buy casually.

Any chance you could post their reply? Curious as to BS wording.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                                Thanks. That's incredible. How do we even know when new items have gone up? They have literally made it impossible for people to impulse buy casually.

Any chance you could post their reply? Curious as to BS wording.
                                You can do it in a browser with a plug in. Can't remember what it is called though!

Comment

Working...
                                X