Megaton! Time Travel Achieved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megaton! Time Travel Achieved!

Sure nothing they say or do ties in with the practical and social effects associated with distant generational shifts but... well, they say they're time travellers via youtube videos.

WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO WE NEED?!

I've seen a couple of news stories on this recently, conspirators might say it's a new fad amongst desperate fame seeking attention magnets but one of them even has a photo of a future city. Sure it's blurred and hard to distinguish but it's been affected by the effects of time travel, okay?

OKAY?!

One of the guys in the news story isn't from the year 2076 or 2348 or 2271... he's from the rather rounded figure of literally one hundred years in the future of 2118. The other is from the even more rounded year of 4,000. Ford will be pleased because apparently we still use cars and we're able to verify this because human language and understanding hasn't evolved in the intervening 1,982 years.

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!

As if it doesn't get any better, apparently in around 50 years time aliens will start popping round on occasion for a catch up and a spot of Battenberg!

How are you going to continue with your existence knowing the secrets of time have now been unlocked?

I'm just happy to hear I can still get a Battenberg in this day and age.

Comment

I, too, am a time traveller! To prove it, very shortly, I shall jump forward in time one hour!

Comment

Working...
      X