No announcement yet.

Cobra Kai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly, season 5 was deep in progress by the time season 4 even aired so, yeah, sounds like this delay could end up being significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      If I remember correctly, season 5 was deep in progress by the time season 4 even aired so, yeah, sounds like this delay could end up being significant.
      Hopefully it's not to soon as the suspension of disbelief about the ages of the kids is stretched beyond breaking point

Truthfully though the show is kinda lean-into-the-silly so it wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Hopefully it's not to soon as the suspension of disbelief about the ages of the kids is stretched beyond breaking point

Truthfully though the show is kinda lean-into-the-silly so it wouldn't be too bad.
        This didn't seem to be an issue for Buffy the vampire slayer!

Comment

Took me a while to get through this season but I finally finished it last night. I loved every minute of it. If anything, my only complaint was that there wasn't enough time for some characters (could have done with more Kreese and Hawk, for example) and that's because they have so many characters now. And most of them are great.

The main core team in this season is absolutely brilliant, with Chozen being a perfect addition. Silver was better than ever here and it built to an amazing climax. I loved it.

It is funny how much the lighting in the new Cobra Kai dojo makes it look like late night 90s TV show. Remember Forever Knight? It looks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            It is funny how much the lighting in the new Cobra Kai dojo makes it look like late night 90s TV show. Remember Forever Knight? It looks like that.
            [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] commented that it looks like the inside of a gamer PC We kept joking that a League of Legends eSports team trains there at weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] commented that it looks like the inside of a gamer PC
              It really does!

Comment

Comment

"Wednesday" S2 Moves Filming To Ireland - Dark Horizons
                  Cobra Kai VI should air late 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Hopefully that's gonna finish it too. It's been a fun run but it was wearing thin by S4, never mind 5.

Comment

Yep, they confirmed a while back that S6 will be the finale which I'm assuming will be about that tournament they got into in the finale of the last run but they didn't leave much else open for it

Comment

Just watched season 5 and just loved it. It's such easy watching and a great tonic compared to most serious shows.

Comment

C.S. Lee Is Master Kim In "Cobra Kai" - Dark Horizons
                          Playing the man who trained Silver and Kreese

Comment

Working...
                          X