Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobra Kai

Lol actually doesn't look too bad!

Yeah looks pretty good. Made for YouTube Red which pretty much guarantees I will never see it.

Comment

Holy ****, how did that end up looking so good. I heard about this ages ago and I expected terrible things, but it honestly doesn't look half bad!

Comment

It does look decent, and Laruso comes across as a bit of a d...k.

Comment

I'm still very much unsure about this.

Yes, it looks well-produced but surely the ship has sailed on this? It's been over three decades since the original film now - William Zabka and Ralph Macchio are genuinely too old to be doing this again!

All that said, I'd be ASTONISHED if Martin Kove didn't reprise his role as John Kreese in at least a cameo at some point of this.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 22-03-2018, 13:00.

Comment

Has anyone seen the short movie called Wax On, Fu*k Off?

Comment

I've been watching this and now on episode 4

its actually pretty decent so far and I loved the start of the first episode, which is the end of the first movie

Johnny comes across as the loser he was in the first karate kid but now has a a wee conscience

Comment

Went through all ten of these in a couple of evenings. Great fun..
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Finished this tonight and its a really good watch, even masterful with how it dispenses its nostalgia as well. Look forward to season 2

Comment

Just finished watching episode 9 now and one left

Episode 9 is just brilliant, it's really the first really long play piece of dialogue between Johnny and Danny, fantastic

Also there is an epaidoe where it explains why Johnny acted as he did 'back in the day' and its really worth listening too haha

Comment

Predicable, but very enjoyable. Looking forward to season 2 if it gets one.

Comment

It has one and another who enjoyed it

Didn't hold much for it to be honest but on its own right it's as good as the karate kid (original)

Comment

I just finished watching the first series and thought it was bloody brilliant.
                          Even the crap acting (at times) was enjoyable
                          Can't wait for more.

Comment

Yeah I concur. It was great. Really tied in with the original movie well and was fun.

I liked that it showed that Johnny wasn't all bad and that Daniel wasn't a purely innocent party. People have nuances.

The plausibilty of Johnny not knowing anything about technology or what's going on in terms of social media etc. was a bit suspect for a 50 year old man but there you go.

Comment

We caught up this weekend. The show threw itself deep into melodrama, but honestly, I think it revels in it in just the right way. But the latest season, though it had high points, felt a little past-the-best and while I do like it, I'm also glad it's hurtling towards a close.

Comment

Working...
                              X