Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been trying to clear up my backlog, been playing 007 Blood Stone and Lost Planet on the PS3, Puzzle & Dragons and Senran Kagura on the 3DS and Puyo Puyo Tetris and Okami HD on switch. With a few hunts in Monster Hunter World in-between.

Comment

Bit of PS3 today on the massive telly, got nephew round so stuck Resi 6 and Dead Space 2 on earlier, then gonna try original Resi 1&2 cos he ain't played em before.

Comment

After doing well avoiding GaaS games for a bit and actually managing to complete games I'm back in Azeroth!....and loving it. One of the strongest openings ever to a WoW expansion imo. Certainly from a narrative view at least. Some of the new locations are fantastic as well.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            I'm still waiting for Classic.
            I didn't play until TBC so the appeal of Classic is very limited, for me. I also love some of the QOL stuff, the levelling experience and newer zones of the latest expansions. But then I'm a very casual player who plays WoW for a few months at a time and then gets bored and moves onto something else.

Comment

I got FF15 over the weekend and gave it a couple of hours. I'm really not sure about it. I'm getting ripped apart in combat, I just cant get grips with it. There is too much going on all at once.
              Its a stunning game though!

Comment

Played a little bit of Earthbound yesterday on the SNES Mini and my eldest was watching, having dismissed pretty much every game on the Mini. Afterwards she had a go and I found her still playing it three hours later. She loves it.

Probably doesn't say much for my parenting that I didn't know what she was doing for those three hours but there you go.

Comment

Your gamersense knew what she was doing, don’t worry.

Comment

Nearly done with Detroit, wrapped up my time with Mario Tennis Aces too this morning... frankly, it's just not a very fun game. I'm about halfway through Batman: Telltale now, it's still merely okay whilst I quickly dabbled with Blade Strangers which was pretty straight forward by the looks but looks quite decent condensed onto the Switch's screen

Comment

I've not played much as I've been away.
                      I tried Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (or whatever it is!) on the Firestick and it works OK, unlike Crossy Road.

Just hoovering up some more moons with my Son on Mario Odyssey.

Anyone tried The Messenger on the Switch? Looks great, with an 8-bit Ninja Gaiden vibe and I think there's a clever mechanic after you "complete" the game that lets you revisit levels but they're now 16-bit style.

Comment

been hammering Horizon Zero Dawn ; a bit of Halo 2 and finally Spartan Ops (Halo 4) with my son ; I must say Spartan Ops split screen is great fun, my son and I are having a ball, I never even knew this existed as part of my MasterChefCollection

Comment

Currently taking a break from VR to play through some PC games on my back log.
                          Presently playing "The Observer" a cyberpunk nightmare set in the future. The main character is voiced by non other than Rutger Hauer.
                          Only about 4 hours in but loving it.

Comment

MK8D online battle mode on Switch. Dark Souls III pvp, Chess Ultra, and Divinity Original Sin 2 on PS4.

Love playing Mario Kart 8's battle mode; it's pure mayhem.

Comment

The odd mission on Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus on the Vita.

Literally been too busy for gaming, which sucks, although saying that, when I've had some time it's just been that game as the missions are short enough to get a few done is I have 10 minutes or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Dragon Age inquisition.
                                It's dumbed down massively from origins but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

Much less jank than oblivion buy it's not immune, e.g. these synchronised horses

https://youtu.be/StsFyEwj22Y
                                One thing i will say is there is collectibles that you can get all throughout the game and once you collect them all......it was really not worth the effort and time it took for it.

Oh i have been playing Grim Dawn again in preparation for the upcoming Expansion pack

Comment

Working...
                                X