This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more Sky Force Anniversary.

I really like it, despite [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] dismissing it!

I've maxed out a lot of the weapons and it's fun replaying the levels as flying deliverer of death.
    It's tricky to complete the different bonus requirements (Kill 70%/100% of enemies, rescue all humans and take no damage) and nigh-on impossible to do all of them, so it's easier to break it down to one task at a time.

Then each level has a hard and insane setting to make it even harder!

It's really replayable and I'm eschewing playing or watching something else, because I want "one more go".

I just wish I could resuscitate my Vita

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] What's up with your Vita?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        @QualityChimp What's up with your Vita?
        Just posted here:

Basically it won't turn on, no matter what I try.

Like my ex.

Comment

Spider-Man just arrived in the post so this weekends play will be going to that primarily. Any other time really needs to go on my current backlog title which is King's Quest, the little I've done so far is fairly fun but it feels like it may go on longer than that fun lasts.

Comment

Picked up Punch Line for the Vita. Not getting far mind you, because of PANTS!

Comment

Guns, Gore & Cannolli 2. I really enjoyed the first game when it came out way back, but i'm not sure many (if any) other people tried it here. This first one had some issues that needed resolving and I think a few of the changes made have improved it in to an even better game, especially the twin stick aiming. Only played the first couple of stages before putting dinner on, but enjoyed what I've seen so far!

Comment

Fire Pro Wrestling World on PS4.

Absolutely amazing game. Only stuck it on for five minutes and spent half the day on it. Unfortunately with it being Japanese, a lot of the menus have kanji which I can't read.

Nevertheless, I've had a lot of fun with it so far.

Comment

I've been alternating between the Battlefield V beta and Destiny 2. Destiny being a surprisingly enjoyable game, thanks PS+!

Comment

I’m back on Skyrim on Switch. The game is so vast. The missions haunt me because the list is now so long so I am trying to go back to the early ones and finish them off, although some require being the bad guy. It’s a good game but I always prefer the Fallout setting. Would love that on Switch.

Comment

I enjoyed the Destiny 2 campaign for most of it. However I don't have the urge to play through again to level up the other two classes.

Comment

currently playing the resident evil series to get my hyped up for next yr, right now playing re4 for the first time(not joking), played all the others ones when they came out but didnt have time for this, so now im making up what i lost and wow, this game is something else lol

Comment

More dragon age inquisition. Proper obsessed with it now. The tactics are so simple compared to origins though.

Comment

Back to the weekday push and it'll be remaining Spider-Man focused beyond any time on Batman: Telltale in the mornings where I'm now early in Chapter Four. I think King's Quest might be a little too simplistic to hold my attention so it'll get one more push at some point and likely shelved.

Comment

Divinity Original Sin 2. Nowt else. It's rare that a game can keep me from playing Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8 or Dark Souls III, rarer still that a game keeps me from all three, but Divinity Original Sin 2 has consumed me. It's been a long time since I played anything this much and when I ain't playing it I often find myself thinking about it. Incredible game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                                It's been a long time since I played anything this much and when I ain't playing it I often find myself thinking about it. Incredible game.
                                I love it when a game gets you like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X