Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stardew Valley has me by the farming balls.
    The only thing that would top it would be Rune Factory Frontier being ported to the Switch.

Comment

Finished Jurassic Park. Had a few really boring moments when we almost called it a night and it crashed once as well(with an error code!). We persevered and it was worth it.

Comment

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Bayonetta and Splatoon 2 on Switch. Geometry Wars 3 on PS4.

Comment

Still no let up on Titanfall 2 multiplayer; probably one of the best games I have ever played. Had a few credits on Darius gaiden and vampire saviour on the Saturn last night too. Cracking games.

Comment

I had a go on Dragon’s Crown Pro when it arrived earlier this week and I haven’t been back to it... I was a little bored if I’m honest.

This evening though I started with Castleva Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon... really liking it. Will definitely go back to this and try to complete it. Then I had a proper good blast on Dariusburst CS and finally Skullgirls: 2nd Encore which certainly has a distinct art style... looks cool but I’m really going to have to put some practice in on this one.

Comment

I`ve gone back to BOTW. I picked up the fancy guide book and have started mopping up the side quest and secrets after completing the main game six months ago! PCVR has distracted me.

Comment

I was about to go after Ganon when Stardew Valley grabbed me. It has yet to let go.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I was about to go after Ganon when Stardew Valley grabbed me. It has yet to let go.
                  Would my 6 y/o be okay on this on his own?
                  He's pretty smart.

Comment

Sonic Transformed Racing and hoo does the difficulty ramp up some once you’ve cleared the medium levels as it shifts into you vs everyone on the tracks projectiles and the challenge level steps up immensely. Talking bout you’ve got to be perfect on each run without kissing a wall as much as once, drifting all the time, trick boosting every jump and knowing exactly where each shortcut is on top of fighting off the pack and their curious quirks like being able to accelerate past you whilst you’re turbo drifting - wtf?

Still an immense amount of fun though and well worth a fiver even if it gives you F Zero GX flashbacks thanks to the difficulty. I do wonder how MK8 is going to be a patch on this though as it’s such a great game.

Comment

The Division

Struggling with, but would like to progress Far Cry 5 so flirting between other games atm. Becuase of the recent event (Onslaught) I've gone back to playing this again. Love the player power that has crept in since the 1.8 update. Essentially the game is easier and drops have been changed. And during an event the game is more rewarding in rewards - which is a good thing. That said once again I can barely survive for more than a few hours because a. I'm sick of the same old content and b. know the game is in maintenance mode. Really wish AAA publishers could embrace the GaaS model in terms of building on content rather than release a new game every time.

Anyway The Division is an enjoyable place atm even if it is over.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        He's pretty smart.
                        As long as he can read, he'll be fine.
                        Word of warning though, the homeless guy who lives outside of town does act like people are hostile towards him, although that undertone might not be noticed at his age.

Comment

Yeah, I read about him.
                          I reckon he likes living in a tent.
                          He always seems to have plenty of coin to pay for fetch missions!

Comment

By all rights I shouldn’t STILL be playing halo wars 2 but it’s STILL by far my most played.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              He's pretty smart.
                              Already training him in the ways of the backlog.

Good...goooood....

Comment

Dark Souls....60 fps SO GOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X