Clear All

This game totally needs to be remade in VR

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      It would be spectacular

Comment

Demon Gaze Global Edition on the Vita.

Nice little dungeon crawler, which is a lot better than I expected it to be. I have however hit a massive difficulty spike, so I need to level up a bit. The only issue is it seems to take ages to level up despite my party only being around level 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
          Impossible , Astrobot is fairly brief but VR is shiny and new and leaves me cooing all the time . Mario has greater longevity I would say , love em both really but Astrobot is my top release for this year
          There's fresh cookies in it for you if you say Odyssey.

Comment

Finished Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC and ****ing hell was that good. It's easily one of the best CRPGs I've played in years. It improves on Shadowrun: Returns in every way. The writing, the character interaction and dialogue, is so far above the majority of the game's contemporaries, it's not even funny. The game world just drags you in and never lets go. I cannot recommend this game enough.

Catherine is next, I was going to buy the remaster but I'd rather save my money and play the PS3 version. I'm only an hour or so in right now but it's been good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
              There's fresh cookies in it for you if you say Odyssey.
              What kind of cheap whore do you think I am ? Make it’s a bag of Malteasers and I’ll say anything

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                The PS3 version is glorious in 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                  What kind of cheap whore do you think I am ? Make it’s a bag of Malteasers and I’ll say anything
                  Besides, Zen's home-made cookies will transport you to the Mushroom Kingdom

Comment

God, who knows. I'm right at the end (DLC aside) of Mario + Rabbids at the moment so there's that in small doses and Black Ops IIII still gets chunks of play time, I'm enjoying it but the noose that hangs over every entry is whether you feel the drive to get the Season Pass and if not you might as well trade the game in, I'm not sure if I feel enough hook to stick it out rather than just revert back to MWR.

There are a few things on PC I need to get through but sitting right there is Red Dead Redemption II. I do enjoy it but it feels wrong that I still don't feel much drive to pick it up each time. If I knew the PC version was out in April like the rumours say I imagine I'd shelve it till then but without that incentive I feel like I should pull myself along with it.

Comment

I finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider earlier in the week and despite what some have said about the game I enjoyed my time with it. The game took Lara to some interesting areas, added new gameplay elements and didn't 'reset' Lara's capability to survive in the wilderness. I'd recommend anyone who's curious to give the game a playthrough given it is now circling around £30 on average online.

I'm also still playing Street Fighter V but I've toned down the amount of playtime this week due to feeling generally tired (could be a seasonal change thing). I'm steadily getting towards 100,000 FM which will allow me to finally unlock Sagat (and have the proud claim of unlocking each DLC fighter via FM rather than paying any real world cash).
                      Last edited by Paddy; 02-11-2018, 11:58.

Comment

Bought Titanfall 2 for the campaign on a whim and it’s really, really, really good. Finished it last night. Think I’m gonna start Solatorobo next!

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                          Bought Titanfall 2 for the campaign on a whim and it’s really, really, really good. Finished it last night. Think I’m gonna start Solatorobo next!
                          I love the Titanfall 2 campaign, I played it though on the hardest setting and it was a glorious gaming moment. 100% underrated.

Black Ops has been taking up all my time. Need to get back to AC and try Red dead.

Comment

Tetris Effect, Rez, Geometry Wars 3 and Polybius. Done a lot of drugs this weekend. And yet didn't play Journey. That's inexplicable.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              I love the Titanfall 2 campaign, I played it though on the hardest setting and it was a glorious gaming moment. 100% underrated.

Black Ops has been taking up all my time. Need to get back to AC and try Red dead.
                              Yep Titanfall 2 campaign is bloody good fun.

Comment

I want to play RDR2 but I can't leave Black Ops 4 alone. I thought my interest would start to wane but it's so much fun and still so addictive. Hard game to turn off too ... the one-more-game factor is immense. Team Death Match is about as adventurous as I get. Sometimes I'm good, quite often I'm pretty average, but I always feel like I've contributed something useful, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X