X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I'm aiming for:

-RIGS: One last go but it's looking like it's one to drop
    -Farpoint: Mostly wanting to focus my VR time on this outside of the remaining demos
    -Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: Finally get into the final expansion

Comment

I made the mistake of looking at all the games I can play on the One that I got using Live or sales and on BC!

I have both the first two Dead Space games on there and a bunch of others!

I really need to start God of War...

Comment

Started on some of the exotic weapons quests I never bothered with in Destiny2 as I needed a break from MHW.

Comment

More The Division. Still fairly low level, mooching around Times Square, occasionally gazing towards the Dark Zone. Hooked up with a decent squad last night for some random co-op. Missions might be formulaic but they're always great fun

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: Finally get into the final expansion
            Lol, that's me too (at some point). I still haven't played either expansion. I was aiming for when I'd completed or done all the base game, but there are so many events I think it might just be easier to move on and try the expacs.

Comment

Mainly MHW with a bit of Stardew Valley while watching Netflix.
              Traded Skyrim in so have more credit on the eShop and bought Danmaku Infinite 3 so will give that pop later.

Comment

Tried the demo for sushi strikers for switch, a suprisingly fun puzzle game. On my buy list now.

Comment

Propers to whichever one of you reprobates it was that recommended the RS200 in Forza Horizon before the Great Reset - wowsers is this a fun motor to drive as it handles perfectly and accelerates like the proverbial poop off a trees appendage.

Makes me wonder if there is any other motor in the game that can even touch it as it’s so much fun to drive. Also being able to turn off so many aspects of the HUD is a great feature, should be standard in every game.

10/10 would drift sideways around a corner to snaffle the win again.

Comment

Just sat in the garden, basking in the early morning sunshine playing Zero Gunner 2 on the Switch.

What a time to be alive!

Comment

I've been trying Dark Souls again, I struggled through 30 or so hours cluelessly leveling up until I cam across a bit butterfly which was just too much for me. This time I've followed a few little guides and used a few tips which have made it much easier. Dragon Tail Sword FTW

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Just sat in the garden, basking in the early morning sunshine playing Zero Gunner 2 on the Switch.

What a time to be alive!
                        I whiled away an hour playing the balloon game on Mario Odyssey. That is a great way to get some coinage. Much better than the Bowser's Castle grind fest.

Comment

A bit more Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Of course it looks much better than the first one but the city itself is boring in comparison. Went inside a huge glass office which was fun, but outside is drab squared.

Wife tried Loco Roco(PS4) but got a bit of motion sickness - I can understand that, because playing it on the huge TV is quite discobobombulating - so she switched over to Action Henk. I'm glad she loves that game because it's so much fun to watch. And she's actually decent at it, sometimes beating my times.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            I whiled away an hour playing the balloon game on Mario Odyssey. That is a great way to get some coinage. Much better than the Bowser's Castle grind fest.
                            I bet you had a lovely time, you dirty boy.
                            A different type of "grind fest"...

Comment

Tried to use the pail to milk Haley in Stardew Valley. She was having none of it. Funny, considering she can be a right cow.
                              I realised that her blue-haired sister (with whom I have the best relationship prospects right now) has a similar name to my ex. Ended that faster than you could say "real life issues bleeding into videogames".

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                                Dark Souls....60 fps SO GOOD
                                still this!

Comment

Working...
                                X