Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got to everyone's favourite part of a videogame, running towards the camera from an armoured vehicle. FFS.

Comment

Going through my backlog and put a ton of hours into Startopia, great old school Management/building sim on a Space Station only problem i had was only 10 missions....real shame no expansion pack was released. Next on my list is hopefully Evil Genius

Comment

Completed Shining Resonance Refrain and started Code Of Princess Ex. Also played a bit of the Kickstarter backer trial of Hardcore Mecha (or Code: Hardcore) but I can't really tell anything about it :P

Comment

I've been away for a few days, so it's been portable gaming.
          Mario Odyssey (Switch), mopping up a few extra stars with my son.
          I also bought Minecraft for the Vita.
          Man, I love that game. There's probably some updates now I'm back home and online, but I just love it.
          I start off and begin the cycle of making a small house of glass then exploring underground at night.
          I managed to lose my house and had to walk the whole map to reveal it and find where I started!

In the car home, I stumbled across a massive mine with loads of monsters and routes.
          I love how exciting the game can be when you're placing lamps and something stumbles out of the darkness to get you.

I also still play Marvel Puzzle Quest daily on my phone. I've got a decent set of characters now and I've championed a few 4* covers.
          I've not spent any money on it for ages. It IS possible, but progress is always going to be slower than the people who pay to win.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            mopping up
            Every time I see this phrase I get a vision of my dad steering a slice of Mother's Pride through a plate of gravy

Comment

You can't let good gravy go to waste, son!

Comment

I've been hammering Horizon Zero Dawn. It's awesome.

Comment

Lots of SNES Mini and Luigi’s Mansion still. Taking it slowly with this one.

Comment

No Man's Sky.

I told the wife not to ask why I enjoy playing it. I can't explain it.

Met a freighter captain with a silly number of cargo slots. 89 million credits was sadly too far out of my league. Shame as it was the cool design I want too.

Scanner upgrades I've bought/found mean that I get 50k for every plant/animal I scan. Rare animals get me ~244k. I'll get me a new ship purely by scanning a s-ton of stuff.

Comment

Uncharted 3 - PS3 - realised this was the only Uncharted i haven't finished. Up to chapter 17, great stuff so far as expected, few glitches that surprised me but classic all the way

Comment

Going into the weekend:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - 100% each course as a I go and now down to the last 8 so should be done early next week

Life is Strange: Before the Storm
                        - Probably about halfway through Chapter One. Interesting how the demo for LiS2 looks so much better than I thought it would over this but I'm enjoying this prequel even if as yet it's not shown anything to suggest it will add much to the originals story.

Comment

A bit more SFV, enough to get 100,000 FM and buy Sagat.

Lego Jurassic World

We finished this over the weekend and are now doing freeplay. It's great fun revisiting parts of stages we couldn't access before, switching to random dinosaurs and discovering new stuff.

Comment

Weekday play this week:

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session: The English patch automatically applied so navigation is easier. Working my way through on Easy so this will be completed in a day or two technically but I'll dip on it like I do Mario Kart every now and then in future and pick at high difficulty tracks as something to mix things up when I feel.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze:
                            Right at the start of this now having finished Toad. It'll be an interesting one to revisit as I haven't played it since the original release on WiiU. DK's movement still feels a little off just like in Returns but so far so good.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Into Chapter Two now and I'm curious how they'll handle Ch1's reveal as it's hard at the moment to see how it would affect things without kind of spoiling a little of the main game's tale.

Comment

I played some Zero Gunner 2 on the Switch.
                              I'm conflicted if it's retro or not, though.

Comment

Dark Souls III, Splatoon II and MK8D. I laugh because that's all I ever play.

Comment

Working...
                                X