Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing F1 2017 with is one of the best racing sims ever made and looks amazing in 4K HDR on the XBox One X and works so well with the Logitech G920 Forcefeed back wheel Also trying to level up more on the Division; which again looks stunning on the One X. F

The Division is game of this gen and I'm sort of gutted the sequel doesn't take place in the snowy New York. Just love walking around looking up at the Sky Scrappers with the snow drifting down
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 12-07-2018, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I've ordered a Play & Charge Kit to see if it's happy wired, but I'll be sad if the 360 is starting to die.
      I thought the 360 Play & Charge Kit just recharges the batteries but still uses the wireless connection rather than being able to use a wired USB connection? https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-...and-charge-kit

Comment

I hope that's not the case. Sad times, if so!

Comment

I think that is correct, yeah. You can always just buy a wired pad though.

Comment

I think that's what will happen next.

Comment

My 360 play and charge kits are so hit and miss I just use them wired now ... so if you've ordered a p&c kit you've basically got the wired option anyway.

Comment

I am slowly but surely making my way through Detroit, I always find it a treat to play these ‘interactive movie / visual novels’ from Quantic Dreams, that when one comes along, I like to take my time with them. I am pretty much near the end of my first play through.

Although this does offer the chance of repeated play through, I know I won’t be playing through again, but instead, watching all possible outcomes on YouTube.

Although, I am enjoying it so much, I might just revisit again, like I did with The Life Is Strange game...

Comment

Back from a few years abroad, have a massive backlog of unplayed/unfinished games, starting this week with:

Afrika - PS3 - played for an hour, seems enjoyable so far, very rigid but im quite fond of these niche games that are different

Donkey kong returns - 3DS - played this years ago but only up to the 2nd world, this week iv'e finished it, great platformer

Ace combat assault horizon - 3DS - finished the campaign, plays like a lite ace combat 4, enjoyed it alot

Captain toads treasure tracker - Wii U - super adorable game, pleasure to slowly work through this a few levels each day

Minecraft - 360 - Girlfriend loves it but iv'e never played it before, hour or so in and scared incase i get addicted and play nothing else

Comment

I discovered a copy of E.D.F. 2017 for the 360 in the loft while raking through some old PS3 games. I can’t even remember buying it. Runs like a sweetie on the 1X. It’s rather good fun too.

Comment

Steamworld Dig 2 on Switch. It's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by superking View Post
                        Back from a few years abroad, have a massive backlog of unplayed/unfinished games, starting this week with:

Minecraft - 360 - Girlfriend loves it but iv'e never played it before, hour or so in and scared incase i get addicted and play nothing else
                        Welcome back!

Minecraft is so good, I'm tempted to buy it again on the Switch and Vita, although I might get Dragonquest Builders instead on the latter.

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        I discovered a copy of E.D.F. 2017 for the 360 in the loft while raking through some old PS3 games. I can’t even remember buying it. Runs like a sweetie on the 1X. It’s rather good fun too.
                        BOOM!

Loads of tips online if you need help, but I remember farming level 40 ("Return") with the red ants swarming on you in a valley and placing turrets. Keep ramping up until you get the ZEXR turrets.

Level 46 Inferno is a good one to get the legendary Lysander Z sniper rifle.

Level 42 King is also a fave. MASSIVE spider you can kill with bombs.
                        Level 25 is a cave where you start at the top and if you guard with a turret, you can drop loads of bombs and kill the sea of spiders.

Seriously, when anyone saying it's B-Movie brainless blasting, hasn't put the time in to work out tactics to get through the Inferno levels. I've still not completed this. I have about three levels I just can't do.

Comment

Still more of The Division. This week I hit lvl 30 and the map lit up like a Jean-Michel Jarre concert. Suddenly I have a million more things to do and explore I may use this junction to take a small break actually ... much as I love this game I don't want to hit burnout/overload. It's so good though.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Are Grand Kingdom servers still live? The single player campaign is fine, but the real gist of the game is the multiplayer battles.
                            They sure are, there seems to be a fair bit of activity on the multiplayer. More peeps seem to be sided with the Blue team at the moment.

I've been hammering the multiplayer this weekend as it seems the best way to level up and get items. I've hardly done any campaign to be honest.

Comment

StarCraft II

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Welcome back!

Minecraft is so good, I'm tempted to buy it again on the Switch and Vita, although I might get Dragonquest Builders instead on the latter.

BOOM!

Loads of tips online if you need help, but I remember farming level 40 ("Return") with the red ants swarming on you in a valley and placing turrets. Keep ramping up until you get the ZEXR turrets.

Level 46 Inferno is a good one to get the legendary Lysander Z sniper rifle.

Level 42 King is also a fave. MASSIVE spider you can kill with bombs.
                                Level 25 is a cave where you start at the top and if you guard with a turret, you can drop loads of bombs and kill the sea of spiders.

Seriously, when anyone saying it's B-Movie brainless blasting, hasn't put the time in to work out tactics to get through the Inferno levels. I've still not completed this. I have about three levels I just can't do.
                                Still my favourite EDF - got the 1000G with my sister who finds it therapeutic

Comment

Working...
                                X