User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Last night a Guile player joined in. He won the first round, and then I went on to beat him six times in a row. Short air Tatsu>Fierce>Fierce Dragon Punch as a crossover is still a highly confusing and deadly technique it seems. I could imagine him getting frustrated about losing and putting more and more coins in to try and win. In the end, I guess he rage quit, but I sent him a friend request anyway.

Fun times.
    Sweetness.

I remember someone rage quit on me so I sent him an appropriate message about being a sore loser. He said I was being cheap(I wasn't being cheap). I said any and all situations crop up in SF and he should be prepared for them. He sent me a friend request and we had some decent matches afterwards.

SF is lovely like that.

I've had some good matches recently, including sets of super-close games, and have ended up with several new people on my friends list I know I can have decent matches with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I'm playing Sonic Mania Plus and it's really good. I should make a new first play thread for it.
    I'm buying this later, and likely letting it gather digital dust.

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle and Sonic Mania Plus.

I played the Resident Evil remake again which is always enjoyable. Had a couple of cheap deaths but the games is atmospheric as ever and its always good to play as Jill in her various getups.

I also returned to Gravity Rush 2 recently as they've turned the game's servers off earlier this week. The game is knowingly niche but the imagination on show with the game's appearance and art design are great. Also there isn't much as refreshing as activating Cat's Lunar Mode, then springing up and over buildings. Very exhilarating.

My Oculus Rift has gone back to repair so I`m trying to clear some of the games I`ve been gifted or got through bundles on PC.

I played through the first Portal last night. On my list I have the two latest Deus Ex Games, the vanishing of Ethen Carter and the Bioshock collection.

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    and the Bioshock collection.
    Let me know if the first one holds up today. It's also in my library and I've never played it before. I thought Infinite was 'okay', 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    My Oculus Rift has gone back to repair so I`m trying to clear some of the games I`ve been gifted or got through bundles on PC.

I played through the first Portal last night. On my list I have the two latest Deus Ex Games, the vanishing of Ethen Carter and the Bioshock collection.
    I really liked Ethan Carter.