Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=randombs;2285190]A bit more SFV, enough to get 100,000 FM and buy Sagat.

I must admit, I'm a little envious. I'll get up to 100,000 FM eventually though and be able to get Sagat then (he and G both look fun to play but the emperor of Muay Thai edges it out for me).

If you want to play sometime, drop me an invite on PSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Weekday play this week:

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session: The English patch automatically applied so navigation is easier. Working my way through on Easy so this will be completed in a day or two technically but I'll dip on it like I do Mario Kart every now and then in future and pick at high difficulty tracks as something to mix things up when I feel..
      Mate, how are the JoyCon controls for this, or are you using the drum?

I want to get it, and I'd like to play 2P, but I'd rather sink £70 into more JoyCons than a drum I'll only use for one game.

Would really appreciate thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I must admit, I'm a little envious. I'll get up to 100,000 FM eventually though and be able to get Sagat then (he and G both look fun to play but the emperor of Muay Thai edges it out for me).

If you want to play sometime, drop me an invite on PSN.
        I just did story mode to get that much but it sounds like you’ve done that already and are at the stage where FM increases more slowly.

No PSN yet but will hit you up if/when I do!

Comment

Just finished Rime in one sitting, about 6 hours. Thought it would run a bit smoother as I play on a PS4 Pro, some slow down and other tidbits, but nothing too major to detract from a enjoying (and emotional) experience.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Mate, how are the JoyCon controls for this, or are you using the drum?

I want to get it, and I'd like to play 2P, but I'd rather sink £70 into more JoyCons than a drum I'll only use for one game.

Would really appreciate thoughts.

I can't lie, I've been playing with the Pro Controller There's a lot of control options though so getting a controller option and then configuration choice you like seems easy. I'm using Controller - Type 3 I think which is very straight forward for the close together notes

Left Dpad - Left Don
            B - Right Don
            L1 - Left Ka
            L2 - Right Ka

Pretty much corresponds with the layout of the buttons without having to think about what I'm pressing. It's responsive too so I've little reason to suspect the Joy-Con motions/Drum wouldn't be also.

Comment

Oh no, the one person I know with the game and they're using the Pro controller

I like how you're treating it like a successor to the PSP entries, haha.

I may just end up taking a punt on it.

Comment

I think the PSP ones were the last ones I played, it's a very similar experience ironically

Comment

The weekend beckons so it's looking like:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - I think I'm quite late now in Chapter 3 and whilst it's been decent it's much more low key than the original game and doesn't really add anything of real value. The only real change, knowing how LiS pans out, is that it does a good job of showing why Rachel Amber was so liked by Chloe but in turn why the events of the later game would have been so heartbreaking to her when she learns what Rachel was really like. Then it's the Farewell chapter.

Remothered - Not started but its probably the next one to try and get through

Comment

Completed the campaign (regular difficulty) on Titanfall 2 at long last, after finally putting some time to it. Took me just over 10 hours on Xbox One. Enjoyed it, although there are some things I could nitpick but definitely worth a play through.

Just saddens me that beyond the campaign there's basically just PVP MP or a horde mode. The game is crying out for more PVE content imo.

Also just started playing through Rage on Xbox 360 (as it just went live on GamePass). Really quite enjoying it. Technically a bit of a marvel given it runs at 60fps on the consoles. Shame it's not XBX enhanced but it's fine. Also I know the PC looks better but 1. seems a mess of a version and 2. this version is free atm. Not sure how long I'll stick with it but good fun so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                      Completed the campaign (regular difficulty) on Titanfall 2 at long last, after finally putting some time to it. Took me just over 10 hours on Xbox One. Enjoyed it, although there are some things I could nitpick but definitely worth a play through.

Just saddens me that beyond the campaign there's basically just PVP MP or a horde mode. The game is crying out for more PVE content imo.
                      Just? Titanfall 2 multiplayer is the best thing since sliced bread! No FPS multiplayer comes even close.

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong I know its great. I really enjoyed the first one and I know this is a evolution and improvement on that. I just wish PVE content meant more than 'lets add a campaign'.

Comment

Been playing Sky Force Anniversary, which is £3.29 in the PlayStation sale and is cross play on the Vita.

I love the gameplay and structure.
                          It's relatively easy at first, but each level is tougher and you need to save up collectable stars to upgrade, which gives it a nice level of progression and soon your ship's pea shooter is a cannon of destruction.

Down side is, I went to put it on the Vita, but it won't charge.

Comment

StarCraft II. Finished top of my league at the end of the season. Now I'm working towards promotion to Diamond League.

Kind of hoping to retire once I hit Masters, although the 'hive mind' level of thinking the game puts you into is really addictive. My games are basically rotations of several mini-games in my head. I spend three seconds managing my army, three seconds managing creep, and three seconds upgrading my base. Once there's an engagement all thought goes on that, obvs.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                              Also just started playing through Rage on Xbox 360 (as it just went live on GamePass). Really quite enjoying it. Technically a bit of a marvel given it runs at 60fps on the consoles. Shame it's not XBX enhanced but it's fine. Also I know the PC looks better but 1. seems a mess of a version and 2. this version is free atm. Not sure how long I'll stick with it but good fun so far.
                              Why's the PC version a mess?

I've found that it doesn't scale up very well. Despite all sliders being set to maximum it still looks like a PS3 game. It still plays alright, though.

I really should get around to playing it properly. I'd like to smash both Rage2 and Doom: Eternal next year, if only to give my GPU some work.

Comment

Love RAGE. The atmosphere, gunplay, graphics and sound are fantastic. I think I remember some fantastic shots (was it from capcomsuicide?) running it on a high spec pc rig - wow

It does look awesome (ps3 version) through my Sony F520; if only I could grab an FW900......

Comment

Working...
                                X