Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a 3D printer?

Hello

Just wondering if any of you guys have a 3D printer? I would like something small fabricating if anyone can help please?

Thanks

Si

I got one a couple of months back, still in the learning phase (but have been able to print some impressive bits n bobs if i do say so myself).

let me know what you need and i'll see if its in my scope

Comment

It’s a USB GD-ROM Tray:

If you'd like to order one of these printed, they are available through my website: https://bit-district.com/console/sega-dreamcast/usb-gdrom-tray.html The USB-GD-ROM Controller is a device that replaces the ever failing disc drives in Sega Dreamcast consoles. These are great devices but they leave a very large space open inside the console meaning you can easily, accidentally drop your USB Stick inside the console and it leave a big ugly open hole under the lid. This tray is designed to slide down on top of the USB port on the USB-GDROM device and seal off the inside of the console dramatically improving the loop with the lid open and making it impossible to drop your USB stick inside through an open lid. I've also added an alternative "external" variant for those who have the older USB GD-ROMs with an External USB Port, this creates a simple storage pocket under the Dreamcast's lid to finish off the space.

Let me know. Nice one.

Comment

oh yeah thats definitely doable. should be able to have it done over the weekend for you

Comment

I’ve sent you a PM. Nice one.

Comment

If anyone else is in need of one of these (or anything 3d printing), happy to provide my services this is how it came out:

Comment

Actually Kit, the same guy does one for GD-EMU. How much to do one and send to me in Copenhagen (Denmark)?

Comment

with the extra in shipping costs, i'd say about £15 shipped.

Comment

Hmm, ping me your payment details.

The thing I need is this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1585333

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

Would one of these be possible?
                      These items create a base for the well known Gotek USB disk drive emulators used in Amiga 600 computers. There is no need to cut the Amiga computer case, and the buttons and USB port can be accessed and used easily. Also the disk drive button port will be covered so no hole is being left. New updated version which supports FlashFloppy - Oled displays: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2745095

Comment

hey Jamie, looks doable to me. As I've said with the other guys I'm happy to print it out to make sure you're happy with it before taking payment. How does £11 shipped sound? let me know if you're interested and I can try and have something ready to be shipped for the weekend

Comment

Just a heads up for any print requests that I do make, I will be sending a few quid to the designers as its only fair they get credited for their work too

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                            hey Jamie, looks doable to me. As I've said with the other guys I'm happy to print it out to make sure you're happy with it before taking payment. How does £11 shipped sound? let me know if you're interested and I can try and have something ready to be shipped for the weekend
                            Sounds good

Comment

My tray arrived today. I’ll take some pics of the installation once the USB GD thingy arrives. I assume that plastic cement will eat this like polystyrene and isn’t a good plan? Superglue would be best, yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X