Retro|Spective 033: Dead Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    1 & 2 were awesome. The DLC for 2 was awesome.
    What’s the DLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      What’s the DLC?
      Severed.

Comment

Severed was decent, very much more of the same but its value is definitely boosted for those who played Extraction

Comment

I think I definitely need to dig the second one back out for a replay, was definitely one of my favourite games on PS3 of the time.

Comment

I can't quite remember whether it was the first or second one, but there was this gravity puzzle section that made me rage quit bad. I actually ejected the disc and snapped it in half.

Comment

This makes me feel quite uneasy, the fact this is classed as Retro. How I have aged. Sad times, great game! My favorite of this genre.

Comment

I know, in some ways its recent (certainly in comparison to many other series) but on the other we're also already talking about new consoles that show a two generation gap since the last time the series hit the market. Time is cruel.

Comment

Just stomp ish all the way.

This is a proper stompy game, it has THE best stomp of any game.

Comment

I loved the first game in the series. It looked amazing, some of the scenes were hauntingly beautiful. It took me months to complete though because I found it so stressful to play. Almost traumatising at times. I know, I'm pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                    X