PSN Easter Sale - HOT DAYMNNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSN Easter Sale - HOT DAYMNNN

The start of 2018 has been a crappy time for PS3 owners as far as the PSN store is concerned but I checked it out today and was greeted with bargainous wonderments as far as the eye could scroll:

Highlights include:

Sleeping Doggs, Tomb Raider and Thief for £1.19 each!
    Farming Simulator 15 for £3.99!
    Just Dance 2019 for £19.99!

Good shout and thanks, would have missed this otherwise.

Comment

Nice discount on Star Trek Bridge Crew for the VR owners.

Comment

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath fit £2:49 on Vita? Yoink!

Comment

Still can't beat my minty 99p copy of Farming Simulator 2015 I got from Cashies last year, haha.

Is Yakuza 5 in the sale perchance? PS3 is currently my living room Netflix device so I can't check at mo.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            Still can't beat my minty 99p copy of Farming Simulator 2015 I got from Cashies last year, haha.

Is Yakuza 5 in the sale perchance? PS3 is currently my living room Netflix device so I can't check at mo.
            No it's not sadly.

Comment

I bought some stuff yesterday:

Sonic 4: Episode 1 £1.99
              Prince of Persia: Sands of Time £2.49
              Sleeping Dogs £1.19
              Tomb Raider £1.19
              Fight Night Champion £2.49

All that for a paltry £9.35, with a tenner left over in my wallet ready for the next sale

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              NOICE! What's it like to play? Can you piss about or do you have to play it straight?

Comment

I'm ashamed to say I haven't played it yet mate but it sounds really cool and has a solid cult following.

My backlog is bigger than a carrier full of Alison Hammond's turds.

Comment

And @ kryss, sad but I expected that, ah well. I 'owned' it on PS+ but let my membership go to pot so I lost the opportunity and I'm only just wending my way thru Yak 2. I'll probably just buy it as a one-off treat once I do all the others and Dead Souls (because I have all those to play). Might as well do it right.

Comment

[QUOTE=JazzFunk;2267085]I'm ashamed to say I haven't played it yet mate but it sounds really cool and has a solid cult following. /QUOTE]

Just watched a video of someone playing it and they were harvesting wheat for about two minutes. That's a pass from me, then.

Comment

Working...
                    X