Atomic Blonde 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atomic Blonde 2

To celebrate the news that “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” has become the biggest domestic box-office grossing release ever by Sony Pictures, the film’s star Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson took to Instagram and confirmed developmental is well-underway on a third one. He also teased that his co-star Kevin Hart’s character Franklin ‘Mouse’ Finbar will be […]

Theron has confirmed a sequel to Atomic Blonde is in the early stages of being worked on.

Personally, not that bothered. The first entry wasn't awful or anything but I find it to be a fairly soulless poor mans Wick.

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Personally, not that bothered. The first entry wasn't awful or anything but I find it to be a fairly soulless poor mans Wick.
    Can't let that go unchallenged; I thought it was fantastic. I loved the setting and the way it was shot.

I'm not sure on a sequel, but I'm willing to give it the time of day.

Comment

The trailer appealed but I just found it a slog retread of Wick in some ways. Even the liked single shot sequence later in the film didn't impress me, I usually love attempts at single shot sequences and Blonde attempts to pull of a very impressive one but it felt chorelike thanks to overly signposted fight choreography. I like Theron but Reeves performance in fights blows her out the water.

Comment

Charlize Theron has set up another Netflix-bound actioner, this one a sequel to 2017’s Atomic Blonde.

Theron is returning and the film is moving ahead but will instead be made and released as a Netflix movie

Comment

Nice. Really enjoyed the first.

Comment

Working...
          X