No announcement yet.

Time to log out of Bordersdown for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Good member going . Sorry, you see you go Jei, sent you a text so don't worry, take care.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      It was Kit from the forum, he's trapped in a minge.
      I don't really get this one, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Also massive lols at PE kit, I laughed at that more than I should've yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        Also massive lols at PE kit, I laughed at that more than I should've yesterday.
        You're most welcome.

Comment

it's a strange one this as their are quite probably members that enjoy reading the news threads and the first plays and feel part of the community but don't post loads. Then their are people that don't contribute and just leach of the trade forum for gaming deals. With Ju not being of the later camp, he's been active on here trading and selling. I don't know of any history or fallout's but it feels like its a simple case of Colin think hes a nob and doesn't want to trade with him. This wouldn't normally be an issue as you don't have to trade with people if you don't want to, the tricky thing here is Colin's an admin so he kind of has to set the standard for behavior for members to follow.

Comment

I wasn’t going to reply to this thread as to be honest I don’t really feel the need that much. The basis of this thread is “Colin wouldn’t sell me a game so I’m leaving forever”, there’s not much to add after that. No, I haven’t written in the rules that you can refuse to trade with someone if you feel you have reason, as that’s just basic common sense. Jei has just decided that making this drama exit post was the better choice, it was completely unnecessary, and I don’t know for the life of me how me not selling him a game is cyber bullying him. He was on my ignore list prior to this for exactly the reason that I had no desire to communicate with him, and that could’ve just carried on as was.

As for him not logging in to read any replies in here, you’d have to be the most naive person in the world if you think he’s not been looking at the site to see what ripples this flounce out is or isn’t causing many, many times. So say hello, he’ll be along to read it soon enough.

Comment

"I'm leaving" threads are among my favourite types of thread.

Comment

Pa-sha! I don't understand all this drama!
                [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] sent me a "you must be this Scottish to purchase" illustration after I enquired about an item.

I replied with: "Yooooor havin' a fookin larrrrrf wee man!"

He sent me his paypal details and total straight away after that.

EDIT: this didn't really happen.

Comment

OP makes it sound like people can't decide who they want to sell to, which is not the case.
                  If you decide not to sell to someone and you're a mod, you're power-crazed "keyboard warriors/cyber bullies".

Would he have quit if Colin had refused a sale and he wasn't a mod?

It's all very dramatic and I wish that energy was spent adding to thread conversation or starting new ones.

Comment

I'm still waiting to see a 'Time to Log in to Bordersdown for good' thread. Someone to really commit to 24/7 hardcore forumiting

Comment

I feel like you did that long ago Supes!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        I feel we lost some of that in the Great Loss of '18.

Comment

Well I can't believe that I didn't have any involvement in this.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I feel like you did that long ago Supes!
                            At this point I'd get the shakes taking a weekend off

Comment

Walking round Barcelona gothic quarter my other half looks at me a goes, “your on boardersdown again aren’t you?”.

I apologise to NO ONE! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I only remember Usman's spectacular leaving thread.

Something about paedophiles and white people.

Comment

Working...
                                X