No announcement yet.

Time to log out of Bordersdown for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION] if I didn't reply it was either personal or I missed it. But yeah, appreciate the offer. Going Blue is a great way of helping and you can enter the competitions too.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION] if I didn't reply it was either personal or I missed it. But yeah, appreciate the offer. Going Blue is a great way of helping and you can enter the competitions too.
      I think at the time the going blue links just wouldn’t work for me and I ended up giving up with it hence the pm for your PayPal address for a donation.

That’s fine Charlesr, I’m obviously not important enough member to bother with 😉

Comment

Lol. PMd

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
          See, its working already!

*hands teddymeow a trophy*

Right. Tomorrow is my last day having the trophy as my avatar.

Which Muppet deserves the pleasure of proudly displaying their twatishness for a whole 7 days?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Right. Tomorrow is my last day having the trophy as my avatar.

Which Muppet deserves the pleasure of proudly displaying their twatishness for a whole 7 days?
            After a period of playing it cool I've recently started ramping up my twatishness around these parts. Best watch it teddy, I'm coming for that crown.

*unleashes the snark*

Comment

After a period of playing it cool I've recently started ramping up my twatishness around these parts. Best watch it teddy, I'm coming for that crown.

*unleashes the snark*
              Well, my 7 days are up bee-atch. You best come take what's yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Well, my 7 days are up bee-atch. You best come take what's yours!!
                A twat by their own claim in no such thing, I'll allow my actions to do the talking... Or should that be my typing to do the talking?

Comment

*unleashes the snark*
                  I have every faith in you that you can be Twat of the Week!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    I have every faith in you that you can be Twat of the Week!
                    *beams proudly*

I'll make it, you watch and see, Mister!

Comment

Twat Of The Week? Pah.

You want the Twat's Twat, Cock of the Twats.

I occasionally manage it accidentally but always feel guilty afterward, I'm soft as squish. But I have a Twat in a cage inside, and if I somehow find its Higgs Boson, then the world will never have witnessed such a Cockish Twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X