User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Wait, can't you see the people online on the homepage? It shows crawlers separately. Or does it get hidden for plebs?
    I can, i always look at it too, and it always amazes me the amount of regulars who are non blues. Not having a pop, just can't fathom it.

Maybe it's the extortionate 1.36p a day to be a Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Maybe it's the extortionate 1.36p a day to be a Blue?
    Iíve offered to make a donation towards the forum to Charlesr in the past and not received a reply back. Not bothered about the blue tag, Iím part of the furniture anyways 😜.

That's really generous of you.
    It all goes on server fees and compos, so it all helps the site going.

Just reg as a Blue as it all helps and you can see the super secret threads!

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I was definitely involved in that!
    Were you the cat?

@fishbowlhead if I didn't reply it was either personal or I missed it. But yeah, appreciate the offer. Going Blue is a great way of helping and you can enter the competitions too.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    @fishbowlhead if I didn't reply it was either personal or I missed it. But yeah, appreciate the offer. Going Blue is a great way of helping and you can enter the competitions too.
    I think at the time the going blue links just wouldnít work for me and I ended up giving up with it hence the pm for your PayPal address for a donation.

Thatís fine Charlesr, Iím obviously not important enough member to bother with 😉