Dreamcast collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast collection

100 of the best titles for sale on the Dreamcast, plenty of rare and expensive titles included.
    Sellername: tokyochojin

Now splitting and currently have these games listed - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tokyochoj...p2047675.l2562

thanks!
    Last edited by tokyochojin; 18-05-2018, 12:35.

Dang it, just saw the thread title and started palpitating and was getting ready to insert itshappening.gif and then I see its a darn advert. Ah well, clickbaited again

Comment

Out of curiosity, which games in the bundle are now worth £150 each???

Comment

It's gotta be Chu Chu Rocket! I'm curious about this too, as I have a stack of JPN DC games I was going to give away!

Comment

Super Street Fighter 2 turbo X does, as has puzzle fighter X in the past, plus lots of titles which go for around a 50- 100 pounds quite often - Puyo Puyo Fever, Gunspike, Raijirgy, Cosmic Smash, Underdefeat, Zero 3 online edition and more..

I've had this collection valued by quite a few people in the Dreamcast community and so has been listed fairly.
          Last edited by tokyochojin; 26-04-2018, 14:49.

Comment

It's worth bearing in mind that the cost of even quite mundane games on some retro platforms has jumped in recent years, like the Dreamcast and NeoGeo Pocket Color. Given, Sonic Adventure is never going to be worth a fortune but at one point it wasn't worth the cost of postage, whereas now it's worth a fiver.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
              Super Street Fighter 2 turbo X does, as has puzzle fighter X in the past, plus lots of titles which go for around a 50- 100 pounds quite often - Puyo Puyo Fever, Gunspike, Raijirgy, Cosmic Smash, Underdefeat, Zero 3 online edition and more..

I've had this collection valued by quite a few people in the Dreamcast community and so has been listed fairly.
              Just joking about Chu Chu Was genuinely curious! Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't offended but as Asura says a lot of these titles are very expensive to acquire these days (I've already received offers of 1100). Anyway, it will have to take the valuation I have set myself for me to sell. Appreciate you guys checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                  It's gotta be Chu Chu Rocket! I'm curious about this too, as I have a stack of JPN DC games I was going to give away!
                  I'm collecting Japanese DC games, so I might be interested in buying some if you were thinking of getting rid of them. I sadly can't stretch to the collection above

Comment

Thanks mate, I may do so if I don't reach my desired price by the end of the week. Keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X