No announcement yet.

Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol like ashens is an authority on anything.

Comment

Have we found out if Nu-Eclipse is Metal Jesus, yet?

Comment

Well he doesn’t start all his sentances with hmmm, so I’m guessing not lol.

Comment

Afraid to say I can confirm that Nu-eclipse is not Metal Jesus, no. It would be funny if he was though

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Afraid to say I can confirm that Nu-eclipse is not Metal Jesus, no. It would be funny if he was though
            Damn you for destroying the mystery [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]!

Comment

Surely that can only be a good thing...

MentalJackassSucks (yes, that took me 2 whole minutes) wants to take a good long look in the mirror. I mean, just look at yourself at your age. Get your hair cut, get a real job and stop pretending that your role at Sierra was anything more than a helpdesk monkey. This dufus moron just winds me up so much, he’s the epitome of everything that’s wrong with video game idiots on YouTube. He’s another example of someone who’s entire existence has become all about the vidya geems... sad twat.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                Surely that can only be a good thing...

MentalJackassSucks (yes, that took me 2 whole minutes) wants to take a good long look in the mirror. I mean, just look at yourself at your age. Get your hair cut, get a real job and stop pretending that your role at Sierra was anything more than a helpdesk monkey. This dufus moron just winds me up so much, he’s the epitome of everything that’s wrong with video game idiots on YouTube. He’s another example of someone who’s entire existence has become all about the vidya geems... sad twat.
                Fight the power! I have a massive hate for these modern youchoob assholes. 99% talking complete and utter dross, 1% of any factual worth!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Fight the power! I have a massive hate for these modern youchoob assholes. 99% talking complete and utter dross, 1% of any factual worth!
                  I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel based on celebrating all sorts of retro games and hardware. I'd actually play and talk about the games and hardware, rather than just opening boxes and saying owning tons of stuff is awesome!

I will hope I'm not seen as a "Youchoob asshole" I'd try my best to do retro gaming justice.

Comment

Gaming Historian is good. Last Gamer is good. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      At least Sony had the good sense to copy Nintendo lock, stock and barrel.
                      We can only hope that SNK learn a lesson from this and do the right thing: Give gamers a top quality Neo Geo Mini that features a wide range of games to suit all tastes. Make sure Soccer Brawl is on it.

I really think SNK might still look at the market and want a piece of the Mini console action.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        Gaming Historian is good. Last Gamer is good. Anyone else?
                        Defunct Games is focused on Steam Indie games, but he also does quite a bit of retro stuff. His voice reminds me of that old show on morning TV called 'Movies, Games and Videos'.

Comment

The bawbag to good guy ratio of retro gaming youtubers is astounding. In Scottish terms -

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                            I will hope I'm not seen as a "Youchoob asshole" I'd try my best to do retro gaming justice.
                            Don't worry I'm sure I'll tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              The bawbag to good guy ratio of retro gaming youtubers is astounding. In Scottish terms -
                              I like the Maradona bit. He's a hero in Scotland. Some gingerbread men are "wank".

Comment

Decided to cancel my preorder and wait for the price to come down a bit along with finding out their potential hacking status, managed to get my gift card balance sent back to my account (phew). Too much stuff all coming out around the same time, my credit card can only take so much abuse lol. Also cancelled playstation classic as well, because of the same thing, i'll go back in when i know how good the games list is and wether it can be hacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X