No announcement yet.

Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a remarkably hideous Christmas version of this coming out apparently. It's truly awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      There is a remarkably hideous Christmas version of this coming out apparently. It's truly awful.

ALSO!

Comment

Did you make that?!

Comment

Ha, no, but thanks.

I'm tempted to do other Hallmark celebration versions.
          Valentine's Day, Grandparents Day, Sweetest Day, Boss's Day, and Secretary's Day.

Comment

**** sake. Just let your history die rather than consistently ****ting on it SNK.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Hahaha that is truly tremendous. I love that this is a thing - could they get it more wrong?

Comment

Well the reason they are not flying off the shelf is because there was no special edition, that should fix it lool. Man that thing is beyond ugly & tacky.

Comment

I'd be pissed if I bought one initially as this new model has new games on it. Either way, all of them are ****.

Comment

I’ll wait on the Easter variant ta

Comment

Oh heck! Want!

Comment

You know it's selling like trash when you see marketplace sellers selling it for way less than amazon themselves lol, now down to £102

Comment

Oh dear. I have a feeling I’m getting one of these as a gift tomorrow. Time to brush up on the acting skills.

Comment

Could be worse least it’s not a PlayStation trashic, plug & play dismay.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Oh dear. I have a feeling I’m getting one of these as a gift tomorrow. Time to brush up on the acting skills.
                              Wow. Who did you p1ss off?

Comment

To be fair they know nothing about gaming but know I love the NEO. I could also be completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X