Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
    Bootleg X dock good enough? They have a link to the Pi cables further down the page...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEOG...846663582.html
    That looks good, so I'm tempted to buy the stuff to put it all together. Thanks for the link SD.

Comment

I recently did just that. And as for being a bootleg dock. I can't tell the difference between this one and the genuine one I have.

Comment

Comment

Hand cramps ahoy! No thanks.

Comment

Apparently it’s no recreation of the CD pad at all, much more like an analog stick... that’s the system itself as well as the new pads. Nail. Coffin. Final.

Comment

Unless that person has giant hands, that’s a lot smaller than I was expecting.

Comment

My interest is dwindling, for sure. Too many ideas = compromise. I'd have preferred a proper bar-top or a proper tv console.

Comment

I’ll bet you this is listed at £350 with its Beadlesque proportions and all.

Comment

I reckon £79.99, or £89.99 at GAME...

I’m not really interested unless the security can be broken so I can put Pocket ROMz on it. Just imagine playing MotM and being able to see what’s actully going on...
                    Last edited by _SD_; 13-06-2018, 20:46.

Comment

Someone should buy 10 to 20 of them and make an old school arcade for Sooty.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Someone should buy 10 to 20 of them and make an old school arcade for Sooty.

Comment

I made a load of little cardboard arcade machines when I was a teen but hand drew everything. Now that I think about it, I had no reference so was going from memory and they were probably terrible.

Comment

I'm going to get one. I like the fact that SNK is doing something a little different, its SNK and it also reminds me of all those Grandstand Table top games I used to have, like AstroWars Ect.

I'm more peed off with the lack of Soccer Brawl on the unit, more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I made a load of little cardboard arcade machines when I was a teen but hand drew everything. Now that I think about it, I had no reference so was going from memory and they were probably terrible.
                              It's still probably better than anything we can do, mate.
                              Love your stuff. <3

After seeing that I've got all these games and more on my Xbox, I'll probably give this a miss.

Comment

Looks awful in every way. Even if it was an actual MVS shrunk down with tiny little cartridges that were the real actual arcade games, that poxy little screen coupled with the leftover N64 yellow analogue stick makes the thing unplayable by the look of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X