• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a few Pandora units like that.
    They're quite nice.

Comment

That one’s got a 16:9 screen though...

Comment

So did anyone actually buy one of these pieces of garbage not crappy at all bits of crap? I mean, umm, great things.......

A few of you seemed keen. I just saw one on eBay and hadn’t realised they’d actually been released. I wonder how many they sold?

Comment

From the videos i have watched the emulation is not outstanding but it's not that bad either sadly no scanlines but it still looks ok, it sold out on release but quickly came back in stock & now you can easily buy them from the marketplace for pretty much retail price. The joypads however are still nowhere to be found and are been scalped to hell & back.

Still waiting for the international version as the Japanese release list does not interest me at all i'm only wanting one for the slug games & nothing else. Seems they are taking their sweet time with releasing it seeing as there's nowhere to preorder properly yet.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            From the videos i have watched the emulation is not outstanding but it's not that bad either sadly no scanlines but it still looks ok, it sold out on release but quickly came back in stock & now you can easily buy them from the marketplace for pretty much retail price. The joypads however are still nowhere to be found and are been scalped to hell & back.

Still waiting for the international version as the Japanese release list does not interest me at all i'm only wanting one for the slug games & nothing else. Seems they are taking their sweet time with releasing it seeing as there's nowhere to preorder properly yet.
            This ^ I’m also waiting for a Euro realease and then I’ll buy one. It looks crap tho.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

Would it not be easier (and better/cheaper) just playing them on your Switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                Would it not be easier (and better/cheaper) just playing them on your Switch?
                Not a huge fan of purchasing digital stuff as i hate the restrictions it brings. Have them all in mame or on the japanese metal slug collection on the wii so i have them already to play at hand, think it's the novelty of playing them on a tiny arcade machine is what appeals the most.

Comment

I can't get the logic of buying an inferior version of something you already own at a premium price, but hey, we all have our quirks!

Comment

It's hardly a premium price it's £82

Comment

Got one from Japan last week, lovely bit of kit that I really did not need, but I have bought SNK products since around 1995 so had to have one , I can’t see me using it much and did not realise it has not battery you have to play it plugged in .

Comment

I’ll stick with Astro Wars.

Comment

Amazon U.K. pre orders open

Comment

Here's the link. £129.99. I'm going to pass, but it is better than I thought it would be.

Comment

I got one and two pads. If I like it I’ll buy the Jpn version too and open an arcade..... for ants

Comment

£130?

Comment

Working...
                                X