X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic Cycle

I always seem to come back to that one despite always getting burnt

Comment

I always come back to R-Type and have never even finished it. Something so satisfying about the way it kicks off, all rubbery and chunky and technological and 'on a mission'-y. Using the charge shot, getting the Force ball, taking the circle all the way through to Stage 3...I always reach Stage 4 and give up. The stage with all the dot-laying baddies. Don't like that level.

Comment

Super Mario Kart on the SNES springs to mind now that I have had a think...

The original and best IMOH.

Comment

Rez and Jet Set Radio

Comment

Circle laser I meant in the R-Type post. Don't go with Alcatel, stick to alcohol. Predictive text on this bast makes me want to rage-smash the phone.

But I think the circle lasers in R-Type are some of the elitest lasers in gaming.

Comment

I always, always hated that weapon in R-Type.

Comment

Weird, innit, preferences. I love how direct it is. Find the blue diagonal lasers a bit wispy and I dislike the orange 'floor hugger' laser...though my stubbornness to use it is probably the reason I've never finished the game...

Comment

*sits here wondering why he’s never played R Type*

Huge fan of non bullet hell, old school shooters and for some reason R Type just never caught my eye as I put loads of time into the Gradius games instead.

Comment

R-Type is one of the all time great shooters for me personally, you need to play it!

Comment

Level 3 is one of my favourite levels in any game ever. The remake in R-Type Final is ace too- the music and all-round atmosphere are amazing.

Comment

I don't even need to post this but I'm going to anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          But I think the circle lasers in R-Type are some of the elitest lasers in gaming.
                          These were what made me feel really powerful in a game for the first time ever, back when I was playing the Speccy version. They rip everything to pieces.

Comment

for me it's:

Comment

Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting

Comment

Titanfall 2

Comment

Working...
                                X