Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me know if you want a beta code for Memories of Mars (survival game - Steam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if you want a beta code for Memories of Mars (survival game - Steam)

HI guys,

Some of you might know this but I guess the majority doesn't so here goes:

I am one of the community and social media managers for 505 Games and I manage "Memories of Mars" (among other titles) from a social and community standpoint. We are getting ready for our second closed beta for "Memories of Mars", an Early Access (EA) survival FPS game set on Mars.

Memories of Mars is an open world survival game set amongst the abandoned mining operations on the red planet, as the dream of exploiting and colonizing Mars has proven impossible. You play as a recently awoken clone who learns its lifespan is limited by the lethal solar flares that hit the surface of the planet every few weeks. Tasked with surviving the barren wastelands of Mars, players must explore the unforgiving Martian terrain and build a habitable homestead while fighting against a variety of dangers including strange enemies, harsh environmental elements and other human clone survivors.

If survival games like Rust, Ark, H1Z1 are your thing and you would like to participate in our 2nd closed beta in regards to "Memories of Mars" leave a comment below and let me know.

Some useful links in order to get a feel what the game is about:

Video games are not just fun for children. They are also of interest to an adult and paying audience.

Dev Diary YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_33...9LX7bLqq8m7eng

If you use Twitter you can also contact me for a code here: https://twitter.com/PadPoet/status/994603875935182848

If interested, sign-up to the mailing list found on the website cause information regarding the beta will be sent via email from next week onwards.

Any questions, feel free to ask
    Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 11-05-2018, 20:12.

Is it multiplayer, or single-player?

If it's multiplayer, can I get 2 codes, one for me and one for [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Is it multiplayer, or single-player?

If it's multiplayer, can I get 2 codes, one for me and one for @Blobcat?
      It's multiplayer. I can give you more than 2 if you like. I'll have the codes on Monday

Comment

Seems interesting enough from the vids, so I wouldn't mind participating in your closed beta please I have a regular co-op buddy who'd likely be interested too.

Comment

Sounds cool

Comment

It's fine with me to hand out more than one code if you want to play it with a friend (or more). Just let me know. Like said, will have the codes on Monday.

Comment

Working...
            X