No announcement yet.

PS4 or Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games I've played that fit your "quick blast" ethos are Zen Drift, Superhot, Nex Machina and Resogun.

Something you'll LOVE on PS4 is being able to put it in standby.
    Not only will it do the updates and whatnot overnight, but it'll also resume the game from where you left off.
    So, you might not have to restrict yourself to "quick" games, because you can resume your adventures with the push of a button.

Comment

Seems like an awful waste of power...

Comment

Well, you're an awful waste of space, but here we are!

Comment

Cyberbullying aside (just joking with you, Speedo!), don't worry about the power consumption in standby mode.
          You can tailor it so only certain things are running to make it use even less and even with everything running, you're looking at about £8 total if you had the PS4 sat on standby all year round (2.2p a day).

Comment

AUTHORIZATION GRANTED

I’m gonna chip in and get the 1TB model. The price difference is the same as a 1TB HDD anyway.

Will get the regular one, not the Pro.

Surprisingly, she was down for leaving the PS3 hooked up, too. Which is good news because I just bought a bunch of games for it in the last sale

Comment

Tricky one. It took a while, but the PS4 has some real gems like Bloodborne, Dark Souls, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Colossus, Grand Theft Auto, not to mention all the trippy stuff like Polybius, Rez and Wipeout. But the Switch, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild, already has three of the greatest games ever made, and games like Splatoon 2 and Puyo Tetris are brill too.
              I can't choose between them.

Comment

ZEN MONKEY IS BACK

Comment

But seriously, when will Sony be making new Pros available??

Comment

Working...
                  X