PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Yeah, its a nice broad package with some nice games that while too short, all show off VR. My Partner loves and hates (it scare her so too much lol) the Shark diving game. That gangster game is also ace fun, can't wait for Blood & Truth to ship, that game looks incredible
    Yeah, I agree that while they are short, it's something every PSVR owner should have. The demos are extremely polished; just really good tasters of what's good about VR for new people.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]: I have the VR world download code you can have if you want?
      Ah brilliant, yes please!
      PM me how much you want, buddy.

Comment

just played beat saber, and the motion controllers worked fine, every other time ive tried it sine buying it they have been behind me some how, and I couldt figure how to fix it.

ace game, like fruit ninja kinect felt.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Not sure what Nintendo will say about their Labo kits.
          Labelled as 7+

Comment

What’s the best way to clean the soft rubbery bit around the lenses , mines looking a wee bit grubby
            F

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]: I have the VR world download code you can have if you want?
              I'll dig it out tonight, dude.

Comment

I'll dig it out tonight, dude.
                Cheers ears!
                I can't wait to freak everyone out with the shark

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                  What’s the best way to clean the soft rubbery bit around the lenses , mines looking a wee bit grubby
                  F
                  I use some antibacterial baby wipes as they are water based so it shouldn’t destroy the silicone eye mask thingy. Just try to avoid getting the lenses wet while cleaning and don’t clean the silicone rubber eye mask with anything with alcohol in as it will eventually damage it.

Comment

When I was at school, I was in the air cadets and I'd go flying whenever I could.
                    There would be a lot of sitting around between flights and part of the best thing was watching films and sometimes we'd bring consoles.

One time a classmate brought his SNES and Pilotwings, so we virtually flew before we actually flew!

I've just been playing Ultrawings and it's the perfect combination of those two activities.
                    Absolutely crazy how much it really feels like you're banking, climbing and diving!

Comment

Still buzzing from how interactive Ultrawings is!

I managed to get gold on all the training levels and did a couple of free flights.
                      Flew to the wrong island, then tried again and flew to the right one and bought the second airfield.

It totally messes with your mind because I was pretending to drink from the mug on the desk, but forgot the goggles were in the way, I'd reach over and forget a wall was next to me IRL and when I finished the session, I thought I'd take off the VR goggles and place them on the desk, but that desk didn't really exist, but my mind was telling me something physical was there.

The slight downside is that I don't think 3D movies look all that good.
                      When I set up the PSVR, I had Infinity War still in the drive, having watched it in 3D on the projector the night before, so I thought I would test it.

The 3D is a lot less pronounced and it almost feels 2.5D like Viewtiful Joe or something.

I'll definitely use the projector for 3D, rather than the PSVR.

Comment

Heh heh heh, the missus wasn't happy with me making her do the shark 🦈 encounter!

Comment

Anyone played some of the games in the sale?

Rush
                          Statik
                          Sprint Vector
                          Gun Club
                          Prison Boss
                          Dark Legion
                          End Space
                          Megalith
                          Crisis on the Planet of the Apes
                          Lethal
                          Mervils
                          Lunar Stone
                          Rangi

Comment

Statik is a must buy it's an amazing puzzle game.

Comment

The batman vr experience is fab. Colin will disagree on this but in this particular case he’s wrong

Comment

Statik is very good. Wish it was longer.
                                I've heard Megalith is supposed to be OK. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Working...
                                X