Zombieland 2: Double Tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombieland 2: Double Tap

At long last, it sounds like 'Zombieland 2' might be happening as writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick reveal the film could hit theaters in 2019 with Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, and Woody Harrelson returning.

The writers of the original film, along with both Deadpool movies, have said that they're aiming to have a sequel to the cult movie in production early next year for release in October 2019, around the time of the original's tenth anniversary. They're also expecting to get back the original cast.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 30-01-2019, 07:32.

We watched Zombieland many years after it's release and we really enjoy it, despite not being integral members of the zombie fandom (I just don't get it but I like good/ entertaining films that may have zombies in I guess? )

My favorite bit was the clip in the bus when they are talking about Hannah Montana.

Comment

I keep meaning to rewatch the original, but never get around to it.

I watched it with a bunch of mates and when a topless zombie stripper ran towards the camera in slo-mo, we turned to say to our one mate, whose interests include zombies, boobs and Metallica, to say "this is your perfect film" and then "For Whom The Bell Tolls" started and it sealed the deal!

Comment

After fits and starts, Sony Pictures has reunited the cast of its 2009 surprise hit 'Zombieland' — Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg and Abigail Breslin — for 'Zombieland 2,' to be directed by Ruben Fleischer, who helmed the original.

The sequel is now official and will film in January ahead of an October 2019 release for the 10th Anniversary.

The original Director is returning as is the originals writers and core cast.

Comment

It wouldn’t be the end of the year without one last batch of rumors. First up, a Reddit user has spotted that Marvel.com has quietly updated the biography of Loki (Tom Hiddleston) on the site to include one small fact that retcon’s the character. That fact? That the scepter (Mind Stone) that Thanos gave Loki […]

Word is that both Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd cameo in this one

Comment

The films final name and a new cast shot has been released:

Comment

Genuinely looking forward to this, loved the first one.

Comment

Yeah, I really enjoyed the first one too and will happily take another.

Comment

It’s not the taste, it’s the texture I hate.

Comment

Hadn't seen this for years.

The wife was away with the kids, so I set up the iPad and I watched this with a beer in the hot tub.

I felt like a rock star.

Comment

Luke Wilson has joined the ensemble cast of the upcoming “Zombieland: Double Tap” at Sony Pictures. In the sequel to the 2009 horror comedy, the zombie slayers face off against new kinds of living dead that have evolved since the first movie, as well as new human survivors. They have to also deal with the […]

Luke Wilson has joined the sequel

Comment

Working...
                      X