X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got no air con sadly, it's pure sweat time

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      30 people in a warm office area, we keep the lights off to keep it cooler but there's always that one selfish prat who turns them on.
      No offence intended, but I can't work in a dark office during the day. I'd definitely be the office prat in that case. I used to work in an office where the two leads used to hate having lights on, and it was like working in a cavern every day. I hated it. Ended up getting transferred out because I wouldn't put up with it.

Comment

In our old office it was annoying but it was an old building so I kind of got it, this one, massive windows everywhere so more likely they need eye tests

Comment

Canadian summer. 8 degrees outside right now, but Friday it'll hit 32.

Comment

I hate the heat.

As I spend a lot of my working week in the car I can have the AC at my preferred temp but when I arrive on site it's hot and miss as to whether there's AC.

I got to one job last week and they had the heating on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              I got to one job last week and they had the heating on!!!
              What. The. Efffff.

I would of insisted the heating goes off or the job doesn’t get done, that’s outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                it's hot and miss as to whether there's AC.
                I see what you did there.

Comment

Senior Moments.
                  1. Was convinced I had left my phone in the car. 10 minutes later it was on my desk. I had not gone to get it, and I can't remember taking it out of my pocket.
                  2. Putting uncooked pasta in the fridge tonight. Twice. Still in the packet.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                    2. Putting uncooked pasta in the fridge tonight. Twice. Still in the packet.
                    It is fresher that way.

Comment

England winning the penalty. It's like pulling teeth, get booted out already.

Comment

England winning the penalty. It's like pulling teeth, get booted out already.
                        It'll only hurt them more when they go out in the next round.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

As long as they lose I don't mind when it happens. The idea of this country, the media and football fans if they win... unbearable.

Comment

As long as they lose I don't mind when it happens. The idea of this country, the media and football fans if they win... unbearable.
                            You'd think they'd actually won it already. It's tiresome now.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

We thought there was a punch up outside the racket people were making outside our place last night!

Comment

The whole thing is absolutely exhausting listening to every muppet thinking they are an expert in the subject.

Oh well IF I WERE IN CHARGE!

Your not, that’s why your not there, so SHUT THE F**K UP YOU MORON!

Perks of being the boss, the subject is now banned in my presence.

Comment

Working...
                                X