Mass Effect 2 DLC issue, bought but now asking me to pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Effect 2 DLC issue, bought but now asking me to pay

As above, bought the main ME2 DLCs in an XBLA sale years back, Shadow Broker etc., I paid for them, they're in my purchase n download lists.

Installed game and all the DLC on Xbone a few weeks back but it wouldn't register the DLC on the Extras bit in the menu.

Assumed it was an Xbone issue but installed everything on the 360 and it's basically saying I don't own the Shadow Broker DLC and have to pay £6.75 for it when I just installed the bloody thing and OWN it. Gah, it's exasperating.

Anyone know of a fix for this? Putting me off playing the game tbh. I'm not paying again.

I remember people having this issue about a year ago, on this specific game and this specific DLC. I never buy DLC on consoles, especially if EA are involved. My solution would be to do what I do with these issues on PC and yarrr it somehow.

Comment

Same thing happens with the RDR Undead Nightmare pack, it's like the DLC is there and installed but in some kind of Twilight Zone where it frustratingly can't be accessed.

It's not the end of the world, just frustrating. In the end, I just uninstalled everything ME2-related and installed Bayonetta instead...another game I *should* have played through yonks back...and it's so good.

Comment

Working...
      X