Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTD US PlayStation Store/PSN gift card ($25/$50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD US PlayStation Store/PSN gift card ($25/$50)

Hi guys,

I'm after a US PS store gift card, either $20, $25 or $50. Maybe $10 if you have it.

Trying to enjoy my Sunday by playing actual games rather than faffing around with address fakerations and whatnot but I need to get my Ape Escape 2 on, man!

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a decent place I can buy a code online from easily, that would be great. Amazon is a hassle I'd rather not deal with to save a few quid.

Paypal/bank transfer preferred

Thanks!

pcgamesupply.com sell US cards. Have used them a lot before (although not for a few months) and they were fine.

Comment

Cheers! I tried them but they canceled my order. And Amazon UK blocked my account thinking I was a hacker. Mirror's Edge Catalyst is only $5 for the next few days so I need to figure out what to do quick-sharp!

Would you be willing to buy a code for me and I could PPG you for your trouble?

Comment

I have a ton of Amazon.ca credit, if you can get them on there i could buy them for you?

Comment

Alas, they don't seem to have them(at least, not at reasonable prices).

But thanks for the offer!

Comment

Dude, you can buy any PSN credit from Play-Asia with instant delivery.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thanks!

I never considered them. ¥400 markup for a $10 card but I’d rather that than G2A like I’ve been using. I was worried they’re facilitating the sale of dodgy codes so I stopped after I bought a couple.

Comment

Posting on here so you helpful guys can get first dibs

There's a code available at this Sony website to get 20% off a purchase at the US PSN store:

It's a Detroit: Become Human 'quest' which involves nothing more than letting the trailer play for a few minutes. Once you've played enough video to reach 100%, you can claim the code.

It's single-use but you can buy a bunch of games in the same transaction to get 20% off all of them.

It says the quest lasts until 31st May or until they run out of codes so be quick!

Comment

Working...
                X