No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be visiting the doctor this Saturday for a two-week follow-up.

Like you, the first and second days I described above were amazing. Last week was pretty good overall, but I started crashing in the afternoons again by Thursday.

I'm back to my BD/EG/Ars/Verge browsing marathons but I'm forcing myself to do menial work that requires a few hours of concentration.
    Generally, I feel like I have more energy to do things and I'm less inclined to leave them until later. Also, I've been pushing myself further at the gym.

I'm trying to keep away from Reddit in bed but it's so moreish!

Comment

Billy Whizz.

Comment

Billy Wizz brings the Willy Bizz

Comment

Jesus, docs give us summat to take a few weeks back when I was getting well panicky from a bad chest infection. Propranolol 40mg.

Works ace for anx but entirely nullifies the libido, you'll be lucky to get a morning glory.

Deffo the Willy Bizzn't. Recommended if you want your three-piece suite to feel like a cold, damp discarded teabag. Lucky you can take 'em as and when cos they're like chemical castration!

Comment

How life spins you around...

On Boxing Day I met a woman. This woman is literally the GREATEST person that I’ve ever met. She owns one of only 15 of these high-end insane racing Mercedes currently available on earth as well as a 22B and a “Makkinen” Evo.

Her three favourite things are NIKEs, Levi’s and Arsenal FC.

She isnt a huge gamer, but her favourite game of all time is: Hyper Fighting.

She is 100% teetotal. Non-smoker. Hates narcotics.

Her figure puts supermodels to shame.

Daryl in wish me luck guys sensation (she is from Surrey though, so terrible accent).

Happy New Year. Xx
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Good luck!

Sounds like a keeper.

Have you played HF with each other yet, or are you saving it for a special occasion?

Comment

Not until I buy another stick for her to play on. Apparently it’ll be unfair for me. Jaja.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hey, I’m from Surrey!

Comment

Exactly!
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, I have to bung speedy’s ramblings into google translate sometimes.

I’m over the moon for you mate. Hope 2019 is your year.

Comment

I'm from Surrey also, more specifically the posho Surrey Hills. Although I'm originally from Aldershot, so swings and roundabouts I guess. We are a vulgar breed indeed. Good luck old chap.
                        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 02-01-2019, 23:35.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Alder****e?! Bleurgh!!

Says the guy from Basingstoke...

Comment

I was thinking the other night I'd quite fancy retiring to Surrey in my halcyon days. For some reason, the notion of Surrey, the word itself, has always set off nice vibes inside my head.

That or The Cotswolds. Or St. Ives.

Yeah, even as a kid, the notion of Surrey...it seemed so different to Leeds. I could imagine many more trees and beautiful, pristine streets n' leafy avenues and brilliant, compact cemeteries with brilliant, compact chapels and phat country pubs with amazing infinite beer gardens, pubs that serve pies, steak and ale you'd kill yourself or twelve pups for.

Comment

Me and the other half are entertaining the idea of moving to Norfolk sooner rather than later, that tells you how nice the vibes are here. To be fair if you are extremely wealthy it's great, if not - like me - you're ****ed.
                              Last edited by Escape-To-88; 03-01-2019, 03:08.
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Yeah, Norfolk!!!! That as well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X