• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't that true of everyone?

Comment

Not me. I'm pretty great.

Comment

You're an exception. The rest of us are scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
          You're an exception. The rest of us are scum.
          Hush hippie 😁

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Hush hippie ��
            It's crazy but I was actually thinking of you more than any other member when I typed the rest of us are scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Not me. I'm pretty great.
              You are, and so am I!

Comment

Oh zing!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  You are, and so am I!
                  Totally. High five!

Comment

It's crazy but I was actually thinking of you more than any other member when I typed the rest of us are scum.
                    Good, I’m glad you thought of me, I hope it eats away at you inside, out on the mountain paths when your all alone, I’ll just pop into your head, out of nowhere, HUSH HIPPIE.

Just kidding bud 😉

Comment

Trying to get over the fact that I’m buying JP PS1 games on my PAL PS3 instead of buying a JP PS3 and physical PS1 games. Hurts my collector heart severly. Other than that I’m just FINE
                      Last edited by Nico87; 14-08-2018, 15:51.

Comment

I'll take some drugs, climb up Crib Goch, fall off and suffer a serious injury that disables me for life. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

For those unfamiliar with the ridge:

In all seriousness it's fantastic up there, especially on a sunny day. But it's been really busy up there this summer, which I don't like as much.

Comment

I'll take some drugs, climb up Crib Goch, fall off and suffer a serious injury that disables me for life. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

For those unfamiliar with the ridge:

In all seriousness it's fantastic up there, especially on a sunny day. But it's been really busy up there this summer, which I don't like as much.
                          I would me mildly concerned.

For the rescue team 😁

Comment

With it being World Mental Health Day I thought I'd bring this back and ask how everyone is doing.

With myself I can feel the swell of depression rising again. It seems to come in cycles and then goes away for a few months, I've got used to it. I tend to get quiet and self reflective around this time and then pop out the other end back to 'normal'.

Comment

Not well, really.

My endless two years of unfair life is ongoing.

My house sale is taking an age, and with a time limit in place and solicitor cock ups, I’m not sure if everything is going to make it.
                              My company is being taken over and there’s uncertainty with that, and my beloved cat is feeling unwell- so I’m trying to get her to a vet as I type.
                              My mental health is at a point where I’m struggling to motivate myself, so I’m putting on weight and the unhappy cycle continues. My partner is feeling it too, and the cracks are starting to show with her also.

All of this is setting my anxiety into overdrive, and not a minute goes by without thinking about something or everything.

If I can just get this house sale and move done before December, I might be able to breathe.

I hope to god my little girl is okay, because the minutes at a time I spend with her are my only positive. I love her so much and if anything happens to her I genuinely don’t think I could continue.
                              Last edited by MrKirov; 10-10-2018, 13:36.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X