No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some good news yesterday, after a few proactive actions took an unexpected positive turn.

It’s not all definitive yet, but I feel positive right now, and I’m enabled to move forward a little now. Hopefully it all works out.

Comment

This is great news, mate.
      Keep us updated, please. We don't need specifics if you don't want and you can't post too much.
      We want to know things are on the up.

Besides, even if this thread helps only one person out, it backs up my decision to let Replicashooter stay a bit longer as he started it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
        Had some good news yesterday, after a few proactive actions took an unexpected positive turn.

It’s not all definitive yet, but I feel positive right now, and I’m enabled to move forward a little now. Hopefully it all works out.
        Are you getting the sex change on the nhs? Excellent news

Comment

Well done, mate!

Comment

To actually answer the question,

Yes, I most certainly am happy. Business is very well with a clear direction and healthy future, it’s just a question of “how big” do I really want it to get now.

Personally I’ve always been in a good place, it’s all about perspective for me, I could of been born into a body that works coal mines in China, or, born into someone that works the mountain roads of the Hindu mountains laying bitchumin and tarmac with no safety gear whatsoever along with a VERY short life.

However, I’m EXTREMELY uncompromising, if you wrong me your dead to me, if your taking the p*** you get told so instantly. I guess not worrying what others with think or say has made me like that.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Are you getting the sex change on the nhs? Excellent news
              I'm going to mail you some of the broken shards of my car window for that comment!

(in a box not just a jiffy bag, I'm not some idiot ebayer)

Comment

Didn't fishbowlhead smash some Welsh guy's car window on his last trip to Canada? Something about using his mobile while driving. It's all a bit fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I'm going to mail you some of the broken shards of my car window for that comment!

(in a box not just a jiffy bag, I'm not some idiot ebayer)
                  Negative feedback left. Broken glass didn’t arrive within time frame stated & wasn’t packaged effectively enough, item could of been broken in transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    Didn't fishbowlhead smash some Welsh guy's car window on his last trip to Canada? Something about using his mobile while driving. It's all a bit fuzzy.
                    Shouldn’t have gobbed of should he

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Shouldn’t have gobbed of should he
                      Sounds like someone needs a slap.

Comment

How's it going?
                        Originally posted by MrKirov View Post

Comment

replicashooter's avatar in the opening post ain't showing, does that signify he's permanently banned?

Comment

Yup. !!!

Comment

He'll be missed.

Comment

Don't worry, it's just an anonymous gob****e on an internet forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X