Sega Dreamcast: Collected Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Dreamcast: Collected Works

I randomly decided to check on the progress of this as the Megadrive Collected Works book is fantastic, and it’s up for November release with preorders open...

A documentary art book on the Sega Dreamcast, featuring game concept illustrations, developer interviews and hardware plans. Buy the book from our shop.

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
    I randomly decided to check on the progress of this as the Megadrive Collected Works book is fantastic, and it’s up for November release with preorders open...

https://readonlymemory.vg/shop/book/...llected-works/
    Totally agree about the MD Collected Works book being fantastic. I backed the Kickstarter campaign for that and I have backed the Kickstarter campaign for DC Collected Works so really looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 23-05-2018, 08:10.

Comment

Looks great, with shipping to Japan it will run 47 pounds. Wondering if it will have anything (artwork or information-wise) we haven't seen before. Was that the case for the Megadrive one?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
        Looks great, with shipping to Japan it will run 47 pounds. Wondering if it will have anything (artwork or information-wise) we haven't seen before. Was that the case for the Megadrive one?
        The Mega Drive one had some cool design blueprints as well as concept hardware designs.

Comment

I keep buying these bloody books and not reading them.
          I've more affinity with the Mega Drive than the Dreamcast, so maybe I should just get that. I think I hesitated as there wasn't enough boxart in it for my liking, IIRC.

Comment

Working...
          X