Leisure Suit Larry 11: Wet Dreams Don't Dry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leisure Suit Larry 11: Wet Dreams Don't Dry

There's a new Leisure Suit Larry game for some reason.Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry comes out autumn 2018 on…

Yet another new entry in the long running point and click series is on the way and it seems like little has changed. Hits PC and Mac in Autumn this year.

11?! I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      11?! I had no idea.
      Me too.

Comment

Technically it's ten but there's a series in-joke about the fourth game that doesn't exist. Either way, by all accounts it's ten or eleven entries too many

Comment

* checks what year it is *

Comment

We need more Larry like we need more Duke Nukem.

Comment

* checks what year it is *
              Christ, I also look forward to the new Zork game.

Comment

We're finally getting the long awaited Zool sequel!

Comment

I think this is great. In a world where everyone is afraid of offending anyone else, this dev team clearly does not give a ****.

I feel the world needs more of that. Not giving a **** what others think. If there's a market for it, let that market enjoy your product. I don't like capitalism, but if we're forced to live by capitalism, then that's the rules: anyone can market whatever they like, and the market will judge them. Clearly someone out there will buy this, and good for them. The devs are meeting a need and making a profit, and people out there are having their needs met. Everyone wins.

And no ****s given, despite the inevitable complaints that will come from our modern toxic bleeding heart media.

Piss into the wind freely like the rest of your office can't see you standing on your desk.
                  Last edited by Sketcz; 24-05-2018, 07:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                    I think this is great. In a world where everyone is afraid of offending anyone else, this dev team clearly does not give a ****.

I feel the world needs more of that. Not giving a **** what others think.
                    I don't think the issue is that the game might be offensive, more that it's probably going to be ****. But yes, capitalism is all about having the freedom to make **** games and market them, if that's what you're into.

Comment

Wet Dreams Don't Dry? Ahh, great name.

Comment

Series' creator Al Lowe on Magna Cum Laude and Box Office Bust:

"It was like seeing a video from your son's kidnappers!" Lowe told Joystiq. "On one hand he's still alive but it's like, 'Oh God, what are they doing to him!' and it just pained me to watch it happen."

Comment

Working...
                        X