• Show
Clear All

Squeals like a little girl

Comment

Trailer:

Comment

Releases 05 October 2018

Comment

It looks the most impressive AC in a look time ..The setting looks truly wonderful and game 'seems' to play great.

Comment

Origins is still on my backlog as it was the first entry to not click from the outset. The setting of Odyssey last night though looked immediately more appealing, I need to get back to the last one.

Comment

Eeeek

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Origins is still on my backlog as it was the first entry to not click from the outset. The setting of Odyssey last night though looked immediately more appealing, I need to get back to the last one.
                Origins takes a good 10+ hours to bed in but once you're involved it's stellar till the end. This looks like Origins but with the right amount of RPG decisions ladled on top to make it even more delicious.

Comment

Official Website. In Assassin's Creed Odyssey, embark on an epic journey in Ancient Greece to become a legendary Spartan hero. Available Now on PS4, Xbox One, PC & Amazon Luna.

scroll down to "get your spartan pack" and register for free DLC when the game launches.

Comment

There will be no new Assassin's Creed game released in 2019, publisher Ubisoft has confirmed. Ubisoft boss Yves Guillmo…

Ubisoft have confirmed that fans can take their time, there won't be an entry next year

Comment

I enjoy the Assassin's Creed franchise. I dunno why. It's pretty much the same game released time and time again with slightly rehashed elements, the gameplay ain't that special (sometimes it's downright mediocre), the voice acting is usually pretty bad and the story is boring and unbelievable (in a bad way) and yet I inevitably end up buying and enjoy them. Odd...

Maybe it was that advertising campaign for the first game featuring the song Lonely Soul by Richard Ashcroft? Remember that? What a song. Really stoked my desire to play the game:

Comment

Odyssey's Ancient Greece didn't feel an obvious choice at first. It's a time period before the Assassins existed, a country known more for its myths than its history, and a spread of islands which, its capital aside, are relatively unknown. Mykonos is lovely this time of year, by the way, but you're more likely to have heard of Rome, London, Paris, New York. Even with Assassin's Creed Origins, a game similar to Odyssey in style and scope, you had the lure of the pyramids, the Sphinx and icons of history such as Caesar and Cleopatra. What can Ancient Greece offer?
                        From the Eurogamer review.

What a moron.

Comment

What an idiot.

On another note Ubisoft have lost a sale from me on launch, micro transactions in the game to help you unlock abilities instantly.

I’ll pick it up at some point, that point just won’t make any difference to Ubisofts financial report.

They just don’t learn these companies.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            What an idiot.

On another note Ubisoft have lost a sale from me on launch, micro transactions in the game to help you unlock abilities instantly.

I’ll pick it up at some point, that point just won’t make any difference to Ubisofts financial report.

They just don’t learn these companies.
                            Do what I do. Buy the game six months after release as you're still supporting the series, just at a reduced price Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                              Do what I do. Buy the game six months after release as you're still supporting the series, just at a reduced price Lol.
                              I do. There’s only a few devs I will buy games from no questions asked day 1 now, that’s if I want the game at all. Otherwise your constantly being tricked by crap like this.

Apparently the game has huge problems with xp throttling and your ability to level, thus pushing you towards buying the pc booster for like £10.

Year, go F**k off Ubisoft.

Comment

Yes that sort of thing can 'getty ****' as far as I'm concerned.

Thankfully the gameplay is decent with the more recent entries so that's the upswing at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X