Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

The next Assassin’s Creed is called Odyssey and will take place in ancient Greece, according to a new report from the French site JeuxVideoLive, which adds that Odyssey is a sequel to last year’s Assassin’s Creed Origins. Kotaku can confirm this report.

It seems like the next AC entry has leaked and will already see the return of the annualisation of the franchise. Titled Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, the game is said to be set in Greece and add dialogue tree options to the narrative with optional male or female lead roles to take on.

The game is likely to once again be for PS4, XBO and PC and is said to be lined up for release between now and 31 March 2019.

I was in Athens last week and was thinking how it was time for an ancient Greece AC

Comment

The pace at which they churn these out genuinely amazes me.

Comment

Love the series, so I'm straight in with this.

Hope there are some heroes of Ancient Greece, both real and legend, that you can interact with,

Comment

Origins was my game of the year so sign me up... Though I'll be honest it feels like only just put the last one down due to its excellent DLC.

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

UPDATE 1.00AM: Ubisoft has confirmed Assassin's Creed Odyssey via a brief teaser clip posted on Twitter, and said it wi…

Now official and appearing at E3

Comment

I'm still only up to Unity.....

Comment

Ancient Greece could prove a fantastic setting. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Diogenes, Epicurus, Homer, Alexander the Great, the Spartans, the Persian invasions. Such a rich history to draw from.

Comment

I'm calling it now. The protagonist we play will be a reluctant hero, he won't wanna kill, he's against violence, but on his journey will kill hundreds. Some poor old woman had her ring stolen and wants it retrieved in a side mission, he'll get it back and kill a dozen men in the process. A wagon of barley needs delivering to the granary in another side mission, he'll do it and kill six, seven people to see it done. He's the good guy! A pillar of moral excellence.

Comment

I recon it will be set around before the Persian invasions. You’ll be on hunting duty trying to distabalize the Persian efforts behind enemy lines.

Probably before marathon.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 01-06-2018, 13:56.

Comment

All my Greek friends are going crazy over this. But yeah, Greece should be an amazing setting for the next AC. Bring it on!

Comment

There's more on news sites but here are the better first screens:

Comment

Looks like the sailing is back again...

I am liking the look of the world in this... Might finally dip my toes back into the series for this one.

Comment

Looks like Origins but set in Greece... Didn't see that coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X