No announcement yet.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two filters - television and arcade and both are pretty good. I have stuck with arcade - I don't know if it really looks more like an arcade monitor than a television screen but it certainly feels familiar to me and looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      I’m glad it’s awesome. I’m holding out for the delayed JPN version whilst they sort out correct region games.
      Any idea if this is region free? I've only ever owned the Japanese versions and refuse to play the Western versions with the wrong names and edited art.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Was doing this too, but as it's already £20 I've grabbed one, and if I do still feel the urge, I'll get it on another system when it does reach Japan. It does look really nice though; seeing 3S at a decent resolution with the original UI is a lovely thing, and I've the impression that a lot of the museum files they have curated haven't been seen by many folks before.
        Is that Hori joy-con out yet? Only way I could see myself playing 3S on a Switch, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
          Any idea if this is region free? I've only ever owned the Japanese versions and refuse to play the Western versions with the wrong names and edited art.
          Depends which version.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Is that Hori joy-con out yet? Only way I could see myself playing 3S on a Switch, if that.
            It’s available to import. Handheld mode only though.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              It’s available to import. Handheld mode only though.
              Only use my Switch in handheld mode! Meh I don't think I actually want 3S on Switch. Option is there though I guess.

Comment

Switchu for Fighter is totally meh. PS4 with a high-end HORI is the only way. I’m fine to wait it out. All of the divs will have stopped playing by then too.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                X