No announcement yet.

Microsoft Xbox GamePass - Amazon 6mths 23.99 (7th June only) & E3 Deals on Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Xbox GamePass - Amazon 6mths 23.99 (7th June only) & E3 Deals on Live

6 months of Xbox GamePass for £23.99 http://amzn.eu/bKuBk9y
    Also have 3+3 months of Xbox Live Gold for £14.99 http://amzn.eu/1t7IFlM - this one doesn't say anything about an end time but I assume may be timed.

Also lots of E3 deals have gone live. I've just realised that I've got £10 from the Xbox Live Rewards programme closing so think I'm going to double dip on Elite D. \o/

Loads of them here although only run until 17th June:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotion...un-deals/games

Ones that stand out to me are:

- Elite Dangerous best version at the moment for £23.99
    - Base version of Elder Scroll Online for £7.50. Loads and loads of content. One of the best MMO's at the mo, and a bit underrated IMO.
    - Both Metro Redux games for £6, only one is one GamePass
    - Everything in Killer Instinct for £8. I think I paid £13.33 in April for the same pack.
    - Titanfall 2 Ult. Ed for £5.25

Loads more. Shame there isn't a Forza 7 everything pack but I think that'll be once the game is a year like 6 and Horizon 3.

And also Xbox Live GamePass for £1 for the first month, so you may be able to stack with the above for 7 months.
    Last edited by Digfox; 07-06-2018, 09:52.

Do I want the Xbox One (standard) version of Titanfall 2 over the PS4 Pro one?

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] - not sure I understand the question?

The game will run better on the two enhanced consoles, and obviously look slightly better on XBX. The price above is for the Ultimate Edition which just includes some cosmetic items over the base game. On PSN there aren't any discounts for Titanfall 2 atm, other than a pack where the Ult. Ed is included with Battlefield One for just over £11 (quite good value).

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
        @QualityChimp - not sure I understand the question?

The game will run better on the two enhanced consoles, and obviously look slightly better on XBX. The price above is for the Ultimate Edition which just includes some cosmetic items over the base game. On PSN there aren't any discounts for Titanfall 2 atm, other than a pack where the Ult. Ed is included with Battlefield One for just over £11 (quite good value).
        I mainly play on my PS4 Pro and wondered if there was a significant difference between playing TF2 on an enhanced console or standard, as I have a normal Xbox One.

A fiver isn't to be sniffed at, either way, I suppose.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Comment

Personally I'd try and play it on the Pro (or X) over the standard console, but at least with TF2 it's a 60fps game irrespective of format. And I think has been relatively optimised on all machines.

And yep a fiver is a bargain to add to the pile of shame.
          Last edited by Digfox; 08-06-2018, 10:17.

Comment

Purchased 2 of these, anyone any idea how long they are valid for? Would like to hang on until later in the year when no doubt some decent titles will be added.

Comment

Pass. I know a lot of people on forums have done the same and have stockpiled for when a game comes out they want. I'd imagine it's like a normal Live code and can be inputted a long time after it's purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X