No announcement yet.

Xbox E3 briefing 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, one thing for sure, MS spend more on whoopers, and fake clappers.

The worrying thing is the best bits were all third party games. Dying Light 2 was probably a stand out moment and nice surprise. Really shone seeing the game. Cyberpunk and The Division 2 were great to see also. Forza Horizon GB looked great too. Again need to see more on that.

The messaging was clearly there. Showing off the studios they have been buying (mostly second party). And the nod towards mentioning new hardware at the end.

Comment

I am so glad Cyberpunk isnt a timed exclusive. They had me worried! Halo, Forza, Gears look decent. Same as usual for MS.

Comment

Clearly, MS is planning to be aggressive on content next gen. The message seemed fairly clear that those happy with XBO will get more of the same, those who aren't will have to wait till the Xbox 4 launches.

The show was about as expected, the main take away was MS's intent going forward.

Comment

I need to watch it again as there were a couple of games that looked interesting but were glossed over.
          One that looked like a claymation film?

Comment

I like the look of the from software game, Metro exodus, Horizon 4, Dying Light 2 and cyberpunk. But still £450 for X this late in the gen likely means i put up with inferior Pro editions until we get the next gen, unless Cp2077 run or looks like crap on playstation.

Comment

Kingdom: Two Crowns
              Warhammer: Vermintide
              Fringe Wars
              Below
              Conqueror's Blade
              Waking
              Raji
              Super Meat Boy Forever
              Planet Alpha
              Islands of Nyne
              Sable
              Harold Halibut
              Bomber Crew
              Children of Morta
              The Wind Road
              War Groove
              Generation Zero
              Dead Cells
              Ashen

Those were the games in the datablast.
              I'll add some pics later, but it was Harold Halibut I was thinking of:

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], did you see Session?

Comment

Yeah what's the deal there? Is it a new Skate? Or something else?

Comment

Close enough!

Comment

No mention of red dead 2, guess Sony have paid for that honour

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Yeah what's the deal there? Is it a new Skate? Or something else?
                        Made by ex-devs for the skate franchise

Comment

So much for MS pulling out of gaming. Instead, we get new Studios and also confirmation that the X Box One X team are working on the new console. Nice show The Division looked fab and Forza Horizon IV look brilliant. Really glad for Ninja Theory, looking forward to their AAA game, now they'll have a decent budget to work with again.

Comment

That was surprisingly quite good!

Comment

I enjoyed it. Nothing too over the top by the people on stage. I imagine it will be relatively meme free (for good or bad!). My son was super excited - I let him stay up for the first hour to watch it live; his first E3 conference in real time. His tips were Metro, FH4 and Session.

Comment

Working...
                              X